Your expected to eat this!

Options
124»

Replies

• LouiseRose92
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Yes you are correct, parents need to take responisibility for their children and raise them to be moral and ethical individuals in all that they do.
    [/quote]

Um, I didn't say that...

(Not quoting my post for some reason )
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    She is proof it's possible to execute my idea in her immediate enviroment

Pretty sure it wasn't YOUR idea. There are a few people here who have ideas of their own.

I'll check with the patent office to see you owns the idea and get right back to you. You made me laugh. Thanks

dude-get over yourself!

I have paid several compliments to several MFP members who have contributed to this forum in a meaningful way. I have not been abrasive with anyone who stays on topic and contributes in a meaningful way.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    She is proof it's possible to execute my idea in her immediate enviroment

Pretty sure it wasn't YOUR idea. There are a few people here who have ideas of their own.

I'll check with the patent office to see you owns the idea and get right back to you. You made me laugh. Thanks

And I have to add... You're THICK ABRASIVE sarcasm is not going to attract folks to ya.

Not trying to attract people on MFP. Just talking about the issue of a healthier lifestyle through the distruction of social contructs that cause people to be over weight. No excuses!

Im a little dumbfounded... You said "Just talking about THE issue of a healthier lifestyle..." I very much doubt you have nailed this subject as THE issue.

And your random "no excuses!" just makes me chuckle :laugh:

Please keep comments on topic. You are intentionly being hurtful.

I was not off topic. Nor was I trying to intentionally be hurtful at all... But you were very sarcastic towards me. Just because people dont "like" what you have to say, doesn't mean that they are wrong or "off topic". If you truly believe that, then the issue is much deeper then social eating.
  • 78Octane
    78Octane Posts: 68
    Options
    44 pounds in 47 days?

Do you think this is healthy? Just curious on your thoughts. How many calories a day were you eating?
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    44 pounds in 47 days?

Do you think this is healthy? Just curious on your thoughts. How many calories a day were you eating?

Just checking my 30 day report and id say i average about 1500 calories per day, but i exercise on average 5-6 hours a day, mostly walking with some pushups sit ups and jumping jacks swimming and i stretch at least 3 times a week. i also take half of a multi vitimin 3 times a day and drink atleast 15 cups of water a day (i measure everything). i eat alot of what some people have coined super foods but i really hate the word "super food". Do i feel healthy? Yes i feel great? im in week 7 of this journey and i felt great back on week 2 or 3 and that wonderful feeling has not subsided.

BTW, nice personal photo, you look alot like arnold swarzenneegger (bad spelling) HAHAHA!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I am usually horizontal during 2 of the 3 traditional meal peroids of the day and i think this has contributed to me reaching my goals...when im not present for a meal there is no expectation that i will eat what ever was prepared....in other words im not pressured to eat what ever crap was prepared...instead i have my own meal peroids which i plan for based on my exercise and the way my body feels (which is a better way of deciding when and what to eat)...Why does society have social eating periods 3 times a day? i understand the human emotional need to socialize but why must it be at a dinner table??? what if instead of socializing at the breakfast table together you instead socialize at the racketball court during that peroid and after that social event at the recketball court you are then responisible to go eat something on your own by your own choosing......Then for lunch at work; instead of everyone piling in a car to go eat burger king together you all went to the volleball court and socialized there at the volleyball court, then after lunch break at the volleyball court is over you are responisible for eating something on your own by your own choosing...same thing for dinner...we could call these exercise peroids exercisefast, exerciseunch, and exercisenner....don't you think this would make for a less over weight society? Why do we have to associate fun and socialization with eating 3 times a day every day? Why can't we associate fun and socialization with exercise 3 times a day every day of the week? Is the system we created and patronize causing/contributing to this fatness epidemic?

I actually agree with you except for the 44 pounds in 47 days. I think we eat to fit our schedules. I mean, one can't just take a lunch break whenever or not eat when the rest of the family is eating.

If you're single, jobless and living off of a trust fund, you can pretty much do whatever you like whenever you like it.
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    I am usually horizontal during 2 of the 3 traditional meal peroids of the day and i think this has contributed to me reaching my goals...when im not present for a meal there is no expectation that i will eat what ever was prepared....in other words im not pressured to eat what ever crap was prepared...instead i have my own meal peroids which i plan for based on my exercise and the way my body feels (which is a better way of deciding when and what to eat)...Why does society have social eating periods 3 times a day? i understand the human emotional need to socialize but why must it be at a dinner table??? what if instead of socializing at the breakfast table together you instead socialize at the racketball court during that peroid and after that social event at the recketball court you are then responisible to go eat something on your own by your own choosing......Then for lunch at work; instead of everyone piling in a car to go eat burger king together you all went to the volleball court and socialized there at the volleyball court, then after lunch break at the volleyball court is over you are responisible for eating something on your own by your own choosing...same thing for dinner...we could call these exercise peroids exercisefast, exerciseunch, and exercisenner....don't you think this would make for a less over weight society? Why do we have to associate fun and socialization with eating 3 times a day every day? Why can't we associate fun and socialization with exercise 3 times a day every day of the week? Is the system we created and patronize causing/contributing to this fatness epidemic?

I actually agree with you except for the 44 pounds in 47 days. I think we eat to fit our schedules. I mean, one can't just take a lunch break whenever or not eat when the rest of the family is eating.

If you're single, jobless and living off of a trust fund, you can pretty much do whatever you like whenever you like it.

Yeah, just think how great that would be, being jobless, single and living off a trust fund. Think of all the crap you wouldn't have to deal with. :) But what about the loss? No first smile from your first born. No big promotion to be proud of. No one to snuggle with at night, that's a terrible life.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mandi pandi said "Gee, I'd love to reply with somewhat of an intellectual retort but frankly your statement was too long to read all the way through. Maybe if I gain some time and energy, I will come back later to do so. "

Mandi, I'm sorry reading what was approx 16 sentances was too much for you to handle....now go play with your coloring book.

I'm sorry you can't spell SENTENCES

Sorry my perosonal spelling assistant stepped out but thank you for taking her place and making the corrections on this highly formal form of communication. You made me laugh, thanks.

Smartass. Funny huh? Still can't spell for crap..try using a dictionary. PERSONAL. And if you're going to be a complete jerk, make sure you use your grammar properly in ALL places...not just where you think it goes. *kitten*
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Yeah, just think how great that would be, being jobless, single and living off a trust fund. Think of all the crap you wouldn't have to deal with. :) But what about the loss? No first smile from your first born. No big promotion to be proud of. No one to snuggle with at night, that's a terrible life.
    [/quote]

I have the second half of your reply but a nice trust fund wouldn't hurt :happy:

I have a feeling your tongue-in-cheek post is being misunderstood by the masses.