Ladies~ What are your favorite brand name jeans?

Options

Replies

• jlaurena
    jlaurena Posts: 60
    Options
    I can't believe nobody said PAIGE DENIM ~ most amazing jeans i've ever owned. I wear a size 32 and have a booty! These jeans are a little under $200, but if you buy then at Nordstrom and lose a size, you can go exchange them. Technically it's like buying a lifetime supply of jeans!

I've heard Paige Denim is a good fit for my body type. Still haven't tried them though. :smile:

SSSooooOOOooo worth the money!!! Nordstrom will do free alterations when you buy too. i love love love!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have literally been wearing the same pair of 'Seven for all Mankind" jeans for 10 years. Sure, they cost $150 but they keep getting better with age.

All of my other jeans stretch out and get all weird and saggy at the end of the day. These ones look sexy even broken in.

Also good:

Citizens of Humanity (made by seven)
    Hudson (a little too flashy for me but good fit)
    Paige with stretch

I also buy Abercrombie and Fitch sometimes too though. They fit me like a glove and are pretty inexpensive compared to the designer labels.
  • jhohn96
    jhohn96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I really like BKE jeans and Silver. They hug your curves in all the right places!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Levis :smokin:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is a dark wash whiskered pair of American Eagle boyfriend jeans. The sad part is that I have no idea when or where I got them - I've been randomly picking up smaller side brand name jeans at garage sales or on our local facebook yard sale site, and I just have no idea how old they are. They may even have been mine previously from when I was 18-20, but I find that hard to believe - all the other jeans from that era do not fit me right now as a mommy.

I have some Silvers, but they are a bit too big. I still wear them frequently, because I can still kind of pull it off, and I haven't decided to go buy myself a new pair yet. I wait until they are falling off to retire them. (Or sell them!)
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are stupid expensive (I paid $100) but they fit me perfectly! Best jeans I ever owned! I live in them so I figure I am getting my money's worth. When I start losing more weight and they start getting bigger, I'm gonna pin those suckers up! Lol!

I loved Silver Brand Jeans! I havent wore them in years since I got too fat and didnt feel like I belonged in the store that sold them. Since I started my life change in January my reward for getting to my 2nd goal weight (160 lbs) which is 16 short pounds away has been a brand new pair of silvers. My *kitten* is going to look slammin' in those things when I get there too with all the squats i've been doing!
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, have 2 kids and love Guess jeans!!! They always make my *kitten* look perfect:-)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I love my Hudson's too. If you have a Buckle by you, they are awesome about helping you find the perfect fit for your body. I searched FOREVER before I found them.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I always wore Levi's and I had a pair of Guess jeans. Since I put on the pounds, I have been buying plus-sized Chic and Basic Editions at Kmart. I have one pair that is 1% spandex, so they are super comfy.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    New York & Company for this girl but I have to have Tall jeans are they are too short and this Brand fits me the best at a size 12 or an 8 :bigsmile:
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tommy Jeans have always fit me wonderfully and recently I got some Sonoma jeans at Kohls for $10! that fit perfectly.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    It's hard to find jeans when you're short. Calvin Klein and Ann Taylor make jeans that fit me well.
  • TinamarZDF
    TinamarZDF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    True Religion, Abercrombie, Hollister, & of course NOTHING beats my Levis!!! :-)
  • lacreek7
    lacreek7 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just discovered Old Navy's Sweetheart skinny jeans about a year ago and just love them. I also like my Levi's skinny jeans. I am short, about 5ft 2in and 67 yrs old. Some would say I am too old to wear skinny jeans but I say, if they look good, feel good and I look good, I am wearing them!
  • sadiebaby123
    Options
    I have really long legs, I love Calvin Klein Jeans. I think they go up to a size 24.
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I shop the clearance rack at Levi's. I love their slight curve boot cut and their skinny jeans (I'm short and pear shaped so this is the only brand of skinny jeans so far that hasn't looked ridiculous on me). Best part? I usually pay $10-20
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I love my Silver Jeans...but way over priced... I will probably have them taken in when I loose a little more...I also love Vigoss..they lift my butt!!! and I actually like the Jessica Simpson jeans....I am 41 years old and refuse to wear mom jeans....LOL...I am wearing the Jessica Simpson jeans in this picture. I want to try Miss Me jeans but those are expensive too!! I love jeans with just a little strech that does not get baggy and the end of the day..:drinker:

I buy mine from ebay!! You can get them brand new from 30-60$ which is NICE since they go from 89-169$ in stores

Thank you !! I will check Ebay out!! :flowerforyou:

I love eBay and buy everything there. Unfortunately, Counterfeit merchandise is a huge issue, with 7, silver and R and R being top brands. I used to do some volunteer work with the eBay Answer Center, and we saw person after person buying these counterfeits. The worst, a lot of peeps don't even know that they are.

Make sure you check the seller's reputation. Their location is a signal too, if they're not from the US, it could be an indicator. If they're selling at prices that are just 'too good to be true', same thing. Lastly, if they 100 pair for sale, another red flag.

eBay is wonderful, and will pull down suspected listings immediately, but they do not police listings, they rely on member reporting. A lot of times, people just don't realize.

Shop safe :)
  • K_Hilscher
    Options
    I love yoga jeans! They come in a variety of cuts ( skinny, boot and flared) and waist styles ( mid rise, low and high rise) they are soft and stretchy but don't lose their shape.
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    7 all mankind and Paige Denim... They fit my mommy curves amazingly!!!