What are you doing...RIGHT NOW??

Replies

• Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Finishing off this bottle of white wine. No, it didn't fit into my macros for the day. Guess what? I DON'T CARE!!!! lol

I've been enjoying a couple glasses myself tonight...red.......and who cares right!!! ;)
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Watching the Olympics! :)
  • Heading out to have some drinks! :-)
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Waiting on. Y husband to get dressed so we can go out to the bar...we are baby free and just want one drink.
  • Brooke_26
    Procrastinating from doing anything of any significance this evening.............and drinkin a beer;)

Sounds good to me...enjoy :-)
  • Brooke_26
    Waiting on. Y husband to get dressed so we can go out to the bar...we are baby free and just want one drink.

Enjoy!!!! :-)
  • Brooke_26
    Watching the Olympics! :)

Your favorite events??
  • Sitting up in bed, listening to "Some Nights" by "fun." on my spiffy new Iron Man headphones (on repeat) and waiting for the wife to come to bed. Such a lame Friday night, but I spent the last week on vacation, so it is back to work tomorrow.
    Love that song!
  • Reading Dune.
    i definitely had to watch the miniseries first in order to have even a bit of a grasp with what was going on. frank herbert's brain must have been an incredible place.

currently cutting pieces for a quilt and watching bridezillas. yes, i am that bored.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    laying on the couch checkng MFP, watching One Tree Hill, texting a friend, emailing another friend.......
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    typing and staring at the screen
  • Watching Ghost Adventures!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Reading mfp , listening to the news and waiting for my hubby to come home from work. He recently started working a different shift and my routine is all out of whack.
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Eating a Klondike bar and reading through the boards
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Glaring at my cat who just knocked down a 5 foot tall lamp and knocked all the shades off and it hit my coffee table which knocked everything else off and unplugged the fan and ripped the socket from the wall... I pretty much hate this cat.
  • Drinking wine in bed and listening to Weezer.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Feeling quite full from a late dinner and watching Olympics. But I kinda wish I had something sweet.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Glaring at my cat who just knocked down a 5 foot tall lamp and knocked all the shades off and it hit my coffee table which knocked everything else off and unplugged the fan and ripped the socket from the wall... I pretty much hate this cat.

Just a typical cat. I miss mine, he was great company when I couldn't sleep.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    watching jericho.
  • kpotts68
    kpotts68 Posts: 22
    Updating my diary and getting ready to sign-off and go to bed.