What are you doing...RIGHT NOW??

Replies

• kpotts68
    kpotts68 Posts: 22
    Multi-tasking at its finest!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Watching the yard hoping my indoor cat who has been missing for 7 days will return and keeping myself awake by catching up on MFP.
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Unwinding after driving all day 500 miles. Enjoying post s on this thread.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Replying to this post ( boredom) and going to go look for a horror flick on Netflix.
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    I'm watching spongebob.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Debating going to bed, posting on here, or reading.
  • Writing fanfiction in a gale force 5/6 storm on a remote almost-island. Heh.
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Well, I was pickin my nose when I saw your post and thought, "I must share this moment with the world!"
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Replying to this thread.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Admiring my dogs! Both sure are lazy. :wink:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Watching the yard hoping my indoor cat who has been missing for 7 days will return and keeping myself awake by catching up on MFP.

awww, I hope he turns up. Mine just had surgery and got an infection. I don't know what I would do w/o my kitty. I hope he/she turns up :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Watching the Olympics and reading threads on here. I am very addicted to this site! My boyfriend keeps telling me to get off, I do for a few minutes then I get right back on.

:laugh:

And drinking some vanilla rum and diet coke. :drinker:
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member

awww, I hope he turns up. Mine just had surgery and got an infection. I don't know what I would do w/o my kitty. I hope he/she turns up :)

Yeah hope the puss comes back soon, when mine died, (The big C) I felt like I had lost a child, you get so attached to them.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Waiting for a new MFP friend request from someone with a 26 in their profile name
  • gaylynn35
    What???
  • gaylynn35
    Waiting for a new MFP friend request from someone with a 26 in their profile name

What???
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Listening to music... about to start my evening workout. :)
  • Gloria_Torres
    Gloria_Torres Posts: 19 Member
    I just finished watching the last of "The Killing." IM SO HOOKED!
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Messing around on MFP (duh), drinking a Seagram's frozen sangria (yummy!) and texting with my date for tomorrow night (a little nervous. Lol).
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Listening to my daughter and husband argue over which Charles ****ens book the saying "Please sir, may I have some more" is from. (And wondering if that is even the correct quote.) While watching the Olympics.

Edit, HA HA, it blanked out his name. Charles D-I-C-K-E-N-S.