Are you gonna stick around?

Options

Replies

• BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I will stick around until I start playing the lottery and eventually win, then I'll just have my own personal nutritionist and chef to do all of it for me, the only thing I would have to worry about is exercise, I would still have to do that myself...maybe.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I've been here once before and hit my goal weight..........then I left. I didn't stick with all the things I'd learned here and gained a lot of it back as I reverted back to my old habits. I'm trying to make it lifestyle change now. So I plan on staying to encourage and to have some form of accountability that will help me maintain this lifestyle. Plus.........it's fun as hell here;)
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I've been on since 2009.. I'm not going anywhere =) I love this program!
  • lurkerling
    Options
    Definitely! I plan to continue improving my body. Always great to hear people's experiences and tips, you can always learn something new.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Yes. Not going anywhere.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I won't go anywhere..
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I more worried about keeping the weight off than I ever was about loosing it. I'm sticking around.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna stick around because I don t want to gain it back, and this site is great support!!
  • roguestates
    Options
    Yes, because I anticipate maintaining will be more difficult than losing :/
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes I am gonna stick around............I believe in paying it forward.......I have spent so much time learning how to eat, what to eat, when to eat it............If I could help one person it will be worth my time :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    hell yeah!
    not only am i going to continue the healthy(ier) lifestyle i've developed, work on building a better body, but i've made some great friends on here, and honestly use this site more than any other online social site.

fb can f off.
    mfp is where it's at!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yup, I enjoy my friends on here and would love to stick around.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    This is not a final destination, it is a journey. It's a whole lifestyle change. When I hit my goal weight, I don't want to lose track and go back to my old ways. I still want to hold myself accountable and I'll do what ever it takes to maintain and not gain back.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I will, I don't want to pile the weight back on when I reach my goal.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wouldnt think of leaving.

:noway: The sarcasm alone is worth the price of admission.:laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Not going anywhere! I love my friends. I need the motivation now. And will need it once I reach my goals.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I will stick around. I have lost weight before and gained it back so I know now I need to be serious about maintanence.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I sure do plan on it!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    I have a long way to go before I need to make that decision but, I will probably stick around for at least a few months of maintaining just to get my brain around it. haha!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight about six months ago--I can't leave my friends, I love them too much!