Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @charelg.. YES! You are adorable :)
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Glad I could lighten up your work! And Jayme so are you.

Aww... thanks :blushing:
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    @11Jayme11 you have very deep set creases in your face. they look odd, sort of out of place. So, No

Thank you so much.. thats so nice of you.. I just wish someday, I can look as good as you!
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    @ jayme I think you're pretty..very nice eyes and smile..and I don't see any deep set creases what an *kitten* remark said by a person hiding behind some warped photo. You handled it with class my dear :wink:
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @jayme.. very pretty
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Jayme Beautiful

There ate lots of things that can be done to improve or change ones appearance but a nasty personality is just well nasty.
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    Thanks girls, You both are very beautiful! As for "Its" (cant tell sex) remark.. no bother to me. Someone sufferes from alot more issues than weight-loss!
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    @ jayme I think you're pretty..very nice eyes and smile..and I don't see any deep set creases what an *kitten* remark

clearly you're not very observant. the lines of her cheeks that extend from her nose down towards her mouth look like giant, deep creases. Kind of like cosmetic surgery gone wrong. Not the worst I've seen, but certainly not the greatest.
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    Jayme Beautiful

There ate lots of things that can be done to improve or change ones appearance but a nasty personality is just well nasty.

I could not agree more with you! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! Its so pretty!
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    @ jayme I think you're pretty..very nice eyes and smile..and I don't see any deep set creases what an *kitten* remark

clearly you're not very observant. the lines of her cheeks that extend from her nose down towards her mouth look like giant, deep creases. Kind of like cosmetic surgery gone wrong. Not the worst I've seen, but certainly not the greatest.

Whatever makes you feel good...
  • chris82horseman
    Options
    Very Gorgeous. Great smile, Beautiful Eyes. x
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Jayme Beautiful

I could not agree more with you! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! Its so pretty!

Awe, thank you

Chris you're a cutie
  • alliwithaneye
    Options
    @smtillman2 You are gorgeous! I LOVE your curls :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No.
  • WintersRaine
    Options
    @allwithaneye. i think she's pretty but she really needs to touch up her hair color. tbh :)
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    cutie
  • HoundDown
    Options
    Yepp
  • WintersRaine
    Options
    o.O

you're attractive. just a bit old for my personal preference. ")
  • alliwithaneye
    Options
    @wintersraine... Thank you :) Hair color is done that way on purpose, it fades into different colors lol It's not for everyone :)
    You are pretty btw love the glasses!