How often do you get your hair cut?

Options

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    About every three weeks. But only because I have to.

same here.
    most guys need a trim every 3 to 4 weeks because of the hair creeping down the neck...
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    and girls that dont get haircuts... we can tell.
    YOU cant see the back of your head, but when you put your hair up, we can.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Mrdude, are you talking about the back of a woman's neck? Anyone with hair longer than a stacked bob never gets the back of their neck shaved.

I get mine done once a year, I trim split and damaged ends myself, and do my bangs myself. I'm growing out to tailbone, currently at armpit length.
  • LouiseRose92
    Options
    I used to get my hair coloured and cut every 6 weeks until I lost my job :grumble: I haven't had it cut since and it's getting lovely and really long (I just dye it at home).
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    I cut my fringe every couple of weeks and my hair every couple of months. My hair grows really fast
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    and girls that dont get haircuts... we can tell.
    YOU cant see the back of your head, but when you put your hair up, we can.

and your point being?

I haven't cut mine in three years and it's just about down to my waist. I grow it long on purpose. They send it in to make wigs for cancer patients.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I am working on over a year without getting a cut. I am hoping to get it long enough for locks of love or the Pantene program (can donate a shorter length).

It currently about 1 inch from my waist.

I would love to get it past my waist so that when I do cut it off to donate it, it won't be above my shoulders.
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been cutting my own hair for 6 years now.. I cut it every season, maybe a trim in between there. It's nearly down to my butt at this point and I take good care it + get lots of compliments, so I'm fine with the "rules" I've set up for myself. : )
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Usually its about once every 5-6 months....Im trying to get it to grow longer...lol
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I've been cutting my own hair for 6 years now.. I cut it every season, maybe a trim in between there. It's nearly down to my butt at this point and I take good care it + get lots of compliments, so I'm fine with the "rules" I've set up for myself. : )

me too. i always get compliments from people.
  • xuntitledx
    Options
    I get my hair cut at least 1 time a month. Mohawks you have to keep maintained
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I am really bad about doing this. I haven't had a haircut since January and prior to that, it had been 18 months. My hair looks pretty healthy though, I don't think it's that obvious to others.

How often do you get it cut? or do you cut it yourself?

Once or twice a year! I have simple long hair with long layers. It just doesn't need cut that often.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i haven't had a haircut in about 8 months :O
    I've been trying to get it to medium length though.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    lol...2 times a year. But I love my hair long, and every time I get it cut, she chops 4 inches off, and it takes me forever to get it back to where I want it. :(
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Once a month.
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    about every 30 years give or take 5 years not kidding
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy about it too. I get it cut about every 3-4 months on average, sometimes I go longer. I have long hair so it's not a problem going a while.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Usually about every 6-8 weeks. But I decided to use it as one of my goals. So I have 3 more pounds until I can get mine cut.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    I'm bald so I shave my head every day.

Honestly I don't know if i'd go back to having hair now.
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Every 3 months I do mine. Sometimes it's a cut, sometimes it's a trim but it keeps it looking healthy!