How often do you get your hair cut?

Options

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i cut my bangs myself. & i can go over a year without cutting it. two novembers ago i got it cut to my chin.... finally got it back where i want it. right now its halfway down my back, so im going to start getting it done more often. i get it cut at the hair school floor of my college. super good and super cheep.
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Every 6 months or so.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Every 4-6 weeks.

Four-guard fade, finger length on top, chop straight the back, just a little bit of sideburns.

I've got it down pat.
  • trudance4
    Options
    every 6-7 weeks to keep it neat and tidy! :) x
  • kmfl1
    kmfl1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not as often as my wife would like me to.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It's been about 2 yrs since the last cut but I am getting a trim in september. Nothing drastic just a tidy up. I cut my fringe myself about every 2 months or it get's in my eyes.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Every three to four weeks.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When ever it wraps around my neck or gets caught in the car window when its rolling up. lol :) Last time I went- she asked how much I wanted cut off...and I told her to cut off a pound seeing I am trying to shed some weight. :))) Usually I grow it long and then donate.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    About once every 12 years.
    fWTQr.jpg

On a serious note, I really should get the ends trimmed more often, but it's expensive for such a simple thing. Not so pricey in the USA though so I'll start getting it done more when I get there.
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Maybe twice a year I'll get a trim.
    I chopped mine off before joining the military and since then it's been a long battle to grow it back.
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    fWTQr.jpg

On a serious note, I really should get the ends trimmed more often, but it's expensive for such a simple thing. Not so pricey in the USA though so I'll start getting it done more when I get there.

Your hair looks really healthy for being so long!!!
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks :D. I am super lucky, all I do is wash it a few times a week and brush it every day. I know some guys (and gals) that take better care of theirs and it ends up looking ratty, so I am just lucky!
  • DanielaWells
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I get my hair cut about every 4 weeks. Up until last October my hair was past my waist and I didn't cut it except for every year or so..I sort of miss my long hair, but having really short hair is soo liberating. Don, I love your long hair..xoxo
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Never. I'll snip split ends sometimes, but I don't cut it. Trying to see how long it will grow. I might prune the disaster back a bit to even it up eventually, though.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    3-4 times a year.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    fWTQr.jpg

Ooh shiny! And I love the color, too.

Over the years I noticed mine has been steadily darkening from dishwater with red highlights to something closer to the color you have. I'm about a shade lighter than that now, and liking it.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairdresser so it gets done every 6-8 weeks, it has to look good all the time! :-)
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I last cut mine in May. Before that it had been about a year and a half. I've done that the last 3 times though because I donate it to locks of love. :-)
  • kattipoo93
    Options
    I used to always cut and layer my hair! Last September I decided to grow it out and since the most I've done is trim split ends here and there and trim my bangs. I trim my own hair though xP Hair cuts get too expensive.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    A group of us women are supporting my sister through chemo treatments. Buzz cut my scalp every other week. Found out the freedom of just putting on a hat is wonderful. May decide to keep it short or buzzed. Towel dry and I am ready to go.