Best Donut Flavor at Dunkin Donuts?

Options
1235»

Replies

• HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    YIKES! Let's rewind ... You said:

"sometimes questions people post have me thinking why your even on here? this is a website to help you eat healthier and support along the way not to help you decide on a doughnut!"

Please remember this question is posted in "Chit Chat Fun and Games"

People on here network, socialize, and have fun ... this is NOT just a site for what you are trying to dictate it to be. You don't need to "question why someone is even on here" because they ask a donut question. Relax. You are sounding quite angry over something that really is not a big deal ...

And back to topic, coconut is nasty, and cake donuts are wrong ... I will judge my donuts :)
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    )Lemon jelly filled

(but I really like Krispy Kreme better :love: )
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Boston Kreme > everything
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I like old people flavors...maple cream, blueberry...but also enjoyed the bavarian cream- but none of the chocolate frosted kind. <sigh> It has been years...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I looooove those creuller ones and any kind of the cakey donuts. I probably have a donut once a year, so I don't know any new flavors. But before dieting, Round Rock donut holes were amazing, and krispy kreme sucked.

Gasp....
    Blasphemy.

Krispy Kreme is a disgrace to the entire concept of donuts. Worst. Donut. Ever.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth!?

lmao :laugh:
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    who's judging now @ avir8! :huh: I indulge every once and awhile but what im trying to say is why is someone asking that question ? If im going to have dessert lets say at a restaurant i google the place and calories and decide if its worth it..

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/nutrition/nutrition_catalog.html?nutrition_catalog_hidden=0&nutrition_catalog_needType=Food&nutrition_catalog_selPage=2&nutrition_catalog_perPage=50&filt_type=Bakery

I was asking that question for fun. It was, after all, a post on the chit-chat, fun, and games forum. I also look up nutrition info for treats that I have in moderation. It is ok to eat a donut every once in a while. I have lost 20 pounds, even with an occasional treat or fast food meal. Thanks for your concern though.

To all who posted their favorite flavor, thanks for the feedback! I had a glazed, and it was delicious. No donut shame for me!