No before pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• PattieCakes23
    Options
    Every time I look through the before and afters that others have posted I think, I should get some before pictures.
    Well, everytime im in the forums...I'm at work. So I end up forgetting by time I get home. I do have some on my phone of a week ago before I really got started losing again. They aren't any kind of specific picture.

I figure that I have PLENTY of photos from when I was bigger and I know that once I hit my goal I'll be happy to stand in front of a camera. So I guess I consider those my befores.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I do wish I had some photos to compare to - but I had been camera 'phobic' for so long because I hated the way I looked so there just were never any photos of me. I got very good at being the one who took the photos so I never appeared in any!

I still have problems having photos taken now, I think it will take a while to get confident enough to have them taken again.

Sx
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I took them, and honestly I wish that I hadn't. I am so embarrassed and disgusted by the old me. It's a part of me that I'd like to forget. I'm sure when I get to my final goal I'll be able to not feel ashamed.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I regret not taking "before" measurements. I'd LOVE to be able to compare now and then. :angry:
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    i only had one picture left in my camera the day i started my diet but it was the same day i fell for those never ending gain 7 inches enlargement emails so well ii used my last picture for comparson on the failled attempt .......shoulda took the picture for here but i stand by my choice iiiii stand by my choice

:laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!