Are you gonna stick around?

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Oh, I guess. Since I lost the weight in 2007 and I'm still here......:ohwell:
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The sky is the limit... no tell when this is going to be over.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sure am.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I know I will have to count calories for the rest of my life, so I've got no place else to go.
  • Blozzer
    Blozzer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's a long road and this helps me to track my steps.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I've learned my lesson. Maintaining is a lot harder than losing.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Met my goal a year ago this month. This site is my rock. It supports my maintenance with all my good cyber friends and the accountablity tools. It also helps me support others!
  • whatsajosh
    whatsajosh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I stopped logging in last time when I hit my goal and I lost track and gained 20 pounds back. I look at this as an AA group for foodies! LOL The phone app really helps, love have the tracking in my pocket so I know where I'm at with my calories every day.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Seriously... I can't leave. And you can't make me.

This!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    Want to be sure I will stick with all the good habits.
    Plus, I may want to do some weight training and increase.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Just hit goal today. Not entirely satisfied, going to loss 5-10 more and evaluate from there. Regardless I'm going to use MFP until I feel comfortable, but I'm never going to stop weighing myself, and if I see a trend up, I'm back on.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I will most likely stick around but after getting to my GW I will probably try and learn how to live a normal healthy lifestyle without MFP. So I might try to go a month without logging food or exercise into the diary to see how well I know my diet and body in general and practice for the rest of the life. But I got many great friends here for which I will be logging in daily to say hello :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I am in mainatinence mode now, but I still log everything!!! It helps me a lot!! Plus I have the absolute BESTEST FRIENDS EVER on here!!!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I am in mainatinence mode now, but I still log everything!!! It helps me a lot!! Plus I have the absolute BESTEST FRIENDS EVER on here!!!

Completely agree with Allison :). I am maintaining already too and am always here when not working.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a long ways to go....but with the friends and support I have made here... You betcha I am staying... I do not want to chance gaining this weight back... I have changed our families lifestyle....
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I came for the weightloss, I'll stay for my friends.

This
  • ktb1962
    ktb1962 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Accountability, friendship and support are key factors in success for the long term... I'm here for the long run.
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :happy: Yes, I plan on sticking around. I want to lose the weight and get in shape but I always try to pay it forward when I have support in any journey in my life. I hung around when I sobered up with meetings and I still go to my site that helped me quit smoking. I will do the same with this site. It has given so much to me, I definitely want to give it back long after I get to my goal weight.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    At some point I would like to eat meals without having to weigh and measure and estimate and hunt for things in the database, and log it.... and then actually eat and the food is cold.

I'll kick around and cheer on the noobs, and chat with my people. But if I do leave, I'm taking my friends with me!