Can I be you friend?

Options
I have been a yo-yo dieter the past 2-3 months, coming, disappearing and back. But now, I have a program that I enjoy doing and is slowly getting the hang of healthy eating and all that is left is more people to encourage and support me, something that I can do, more consistently now, in return.

Replies

• leigh2lee
    Options
    Sounds like me ....... what's the program ?
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    I'll be friends! I have been having some ups and downs too! But now I'm back and I'm going to do this!
  • JMMac121
    JMMac121 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been a consistent, non consistent eater/exerciser my whole life it feels. So, I know exactly how you feel! My sister introduced me to this site about a month ago and it has been a real help!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just started today. I'm hoping to lose 50+ pounds through sensible eating and exercise. I've yo-yo'd before but I want to make it this time. If a diet buddy will help then I'm looking for a friend with similar needs for mutual encouragement.

Good luck all.
  • neiger3
    neiger3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    puy me down as a friend to. i also have had my share of troble trying this new life style. i started about 2.5 years ago at 252 lbs. i lost 50lbs in about 6 months than i gained back up to 217 i started back at it last aug. and got down to 273 but now i back to 286 i just don't get it why am i having such a hard time i know what i need to do maybe you all can tell me whats up with me
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Been on 50 days i'm down 22 anyone can add me if they would like
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I always say this is the hardest thing you will do. Once you get the hang of it and get consistent it gets easier. I try to make myself accountable by logging my food and exercise daily and that may help you keep on track too. Two years ago i lost 40lbs and i got sick ( not related) and couldnt exercise and that got me depressed and i just said the heck with it and ate what i wanted , when i wanted and just gave up. I put it all back on so i started back on track 2 and a half months ago and feel great.

Feel free to add me if you like....( anyone can....who doesent need the extra motivation?) I wish you much success
  • zevduv
    zevduv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, kfm. I'm looking to lose 30 plus lb myself. I'll try to keep you motivated, partner. What program are you doing other than the app? I'm doing p90x. Not drinking probably will be my biggest challenge, so many calories but sooo good to drink my wine
  • madcazzer
    Options
    feel free to add me :0
  • mandyshippe
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone!! :) Although I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight.. I'm trying to get healthy and in the best shape ever! I've had a rough couple of months and I'm ready to get back on track with supportive people!
  • neiger3
    neiger3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm older but i have the same problem. i have lost some weight but it's a stuggle to keep it off and lose more. i'll be you freind
  • navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me as well. I just started and i am really excited!