Replies

• ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    trim only every 8 weeks or so.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Once a month, because that's all I can afford. Would love to be able to get it cut weekly or biweekly.
  • april0alexander
    Options
    Just chopped 8 inches off this week. Need a quick style I can wash and go. Plan to do more working out; its my priority. Good thing was I was able to donate my hair to children with cancer. I plan to recut ever two weeks as needed.
  • forgtmeknot
    forgtmeknot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Every 4 - 6 weeks or the curls get OUT OF CONTROL :smile:
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I haven't had it cut in about 18 months. It looks really bad, too.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I used to only get a haircut twice a year--can you imagine? One of my goals for this year was to make sure I got more frequent haircuts. I would say I've probably averaged one a month this year.
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Color (usually meaning roots + purple streak) every 4 weeks, trim every 8 weeks.
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    ehhh.... maybe every 7 or 8 months? although the last haircut I got, it had been possibly a year or so since it had been cut... but the stylist said if i hadn't told her, she wouldn't have known. i keep my hair pretty healthy, no blow-drying it, straightening or curling my hair typically... i'm lucky to have pretty natural somewhat wavy hair...
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    As often as I can...A friend cuts my hair and we usually play schedule tag until I can get over to her house to have her cut it. We usually trade services--I'll give her a wax or facial treatment and she'll do my hair. This summer we've been trading me waxing her boyfriend's back so he doesn't look like a gorilla in the pool and she'll cut and color my hair..lol
  • daughter_of_a_hungry_ghost
    Options
    Every 2-4 weeks because I have side bangs and I need to trim them.
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    My average is about once a year my last haircut was in may of last year so I'm over that now...
  • iluvmyhoneys
    Options
    2 or 3 times a year. I tend to go only when i have to!! i love my long hair!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I'm growing my hair, so I don't cut it.

But I search and destroy my split ends myself. Nobody touches my hair with scissors, especially not hair dressers.
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Every 2 weeks
  • sugarandspice11
    Options
    every 6-8 weeks for me
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Every 3 months, I get a trim. My hair grows really fast, and it's thin, so if I wear it much longer than a couple of inches past my shoulders, I can't do anything with it. It looks flat and lifeless.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I took the plunge and my hair was cut today...finally.