What are you currently reading?

Options

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm reading the textbook for my healthcare management class... "The Effective Health Care Supervisor." Riveting!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin. Amazing!! So so good.

I listened to the audio version. Can't wait for the sequel. Will be great on long runs!
  • amandask66
    amandask66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just finished Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. Not exactly sure what I think of it. Wanted to read the book before the movie came out but I'm having a hard time picturing how it's going to be a movie. Yes, I have a goodreads account.
  • amandask66
    amandask66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin. Amazing!! So so good.

I listened to the audio version. Can't wait for the sequel. Will be great on long runs!

I listened to that on audio as well thought it was fantastic. Hope the sequel is just as good.
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    im reading harry potter and the goblet of fire .. before that i reread breaking dawn for the millionth time. Im really in harry potter mood... cant believe how awesome jk rowling is.. how can someone write a book as good as her. that woman is creative ! U rock !
    i also have a goodreads account and u should give me ur username, I'll add u ! im a total bookworm
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Just finished Gone Girl too and HATED the ending as did my daugher! What did you think of the ending?

No Spoilers Please!
  • mahardin
    mahardin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I LOVE IT!! (I'm on Good Reads, Courtney Wachob)

I'm a ninth grade English teacher and I teach this book. I cry every time we read the ending together...in front of my 30 fourteen year olds :)

I am currently rereading Pride and Prejudice after getting into it again through watching the web series "The Lizzie Bennet Diaries" on YouTube.
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Duma Key - Stephen King
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    finished the hunger games trilogy a month ago, read girl with the dragon tatoo after that. that took me a month. was a hard read. and having a hard time on girl who played with fire. tough subject matter and all the regional stuff makes it a slow read for me.
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I LOVE IT!! (I'm on Good Reads, Courtney Wachob)

Definitely one of my favorite books of all time. :) I might go ahead and add you on good reads, if you want?
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Finishing up Fifty Shades Freed. Next book is Bared to You.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Mick Foley's autobiography.
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I am currently reading Michael Connelly's latest book The Drop. It is amazing!
  • ShannonD13
    ShannonD13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Are the Dexter books worth it??
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I just finished Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. It was very good'
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm reading (again) The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy. Love it! I'm also reading the Complete Book of Running for Women (or something like that) by Dagny Scott. Helps boost my motivation a bit when I'm flagging- there are several re-read chapters in that book!

Black Dahlia is a great book
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    into the wild...and im loving it!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    right now I'm reading Rant by Chuck Palahnuik.. HUGE fan of his.. I just finished Diary by him as well :)
  • thnk1st
    thnk1st Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm reading "Call me Ted" by Ted Turner and "The World is flat" by Thomas Friedman
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Just finishing the last installment of Karen Marie Moning's Fae series, "Shadow Fever". Next in line is an old favorite "The Iliad and The Odyssey"