Can you see a difference?

Options
I just changed my profile picture to reflect a before and after picture (because I'm not quite sure how to add it to a post) and I'm just wondering if you all can see a difference. The first one to the left I weighed about 209 lbs while the one to the right I weigh 153. I'm just wondering if you guys can see a difference because I still see the girl in the first picture when I look in the mirror. I know I've made alot of progress, but I still feel huge.

I'm trying to keep myself on track and just need some positive reinforcement!

Thanks guys! :-)

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Great job!!!
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    Oh my gosh yes! You look great! I notice that I have a hard time seeing a difference in my own weight loss even though other people notice. You see yourself everyday and just somehow miss all those little changes, but your weight loss is definitely noticeable so keep up the good work!
  • betoGod
    Options
    How about putting on those old clothes you were wearing in the picture. I am sure you will see a difference then.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Very Nice!!!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    WOW! You betcha! Great job! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

And, I must say, you look great in horizontal stripes! I still have an aversion to wearing anything with stripes! I still think they make me look as wide as a semi! :laugh:

On you they look great! :love:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    HUGE-HUGE difference!!!! Now update your photos and your profile to the NEW you!! Good job and feel inspired because you ARE doing great!!!
  • Anumie23
    Anumie23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Holy hell of course we can see the difference! You look amazing, great job on getting it off and keeping it off. You're definitely a motivation to me. Post that before and after next to your mirror because that's what you need to see everyday. How far you've come, it's no easy tasks. Congrats!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    for sure! congratulations!!
  • Lboogie1
    Options
    I can definitely see your progress...Great job!
  • ambercole
    Options
    you look great!!! I had the same issue when I went from 250lbs and wearing a size 18 to 135lbs and wearing a size 5. No matter what I did, when I looked in the mirror I still "looked fat" or when I would look at my "thin friends" and think that they were so much smaller than me even though I was smaller.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Both my husband and I agree that there is a huge difference. We are our own worst critics when it comes to our bodies. I am down over 80 lbs and I still see the old Vicky some times....or I still wonder if I am going to fit in a chair.

You look wonderful and should be so proud of your success.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Bigtest1 is right about trying on your old clothes. I have a hard time 'seeing' that I have made progress, but some of my old Favorite clothes are no longer fit for public wearing LOL The clothes don't lie. If they are falling off, you have made progress.

I had an almost brand new Christmas Sweater (I bought it last year) and when I put it on last week, my husband rolled off the bed laughing. It will definitely go in the box for donations...:laugh:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You look so healthy in your After picture!! Congrats! I bet you feel healthier too!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference! You look awesome. Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    You look great and SO healthy in your after picture!!! I have a hard time "seeing" the real me in a mirror but pictures work a little better for me. Keep taking pictures and looking at them...and say "Look at that skinny bit**":laugh:
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW there is a huge difference

Well done!!!!!
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    a huge difference!!!! well done.
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    Oh yeah I can see a difference.
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    There is a huge difference. You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!