I just bought size 14s I am sooo excited.

Options

Replies

• rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    You prove that there is hope for me! Congratulations!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That is so great...keep it up and see what 10's or even 9's feel like...Good Luck...
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats!!
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well done! Knowing it can be done gives all of us that are just starting out, hope that we too, will reach our goals.
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    that is very exiting!!!! Congrats...I am 16 to 18 now so 14 would be exiting to me too!
  • blueshum
    Options
    Well done :)
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic work!! I just recently got into a size 16 myself!! That'd be a size 16 misses not womens!! So can totally relate what a great feeling going down in size is!!
    what is misses not womens? and what is black friday?

well done getting into ur new pants :-) x
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My fondest weight loss dream is to make it down to misses' sizes, so I can appreciate how excited you must be. Enjoy your new clothes (and all the new options you will have for other new clothes! But keep the sari, it looks pretty kickin'.)
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My fondest weight loss dream is to make it down to misses' sizes, so I can appreciate how excited you must be. Enjoy your new clothes (and all the new options you will have for other new clothes! But keep the sari, it looks pretty kickin'.)

The beauty of saris is that they have no size. I'll need a new choli as mine is definitely getting too loose but that is fairly easy to remedy. My husband has promised that when I get to or close to my goal I can go buy a pretty new red one. I love saris :love: It is impossible to not feel feminine and beautiful while wearing a sari. Everyone should do it at least once.
    And thanks incidentally.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :-)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    It is SO exciting! Congratulations! I love when you go shopping and suddenly realize "Whoa, this size is too big!" Best feeling in the world!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    no way..it is VERY exciting! I was there..and that was the size that made me feel..well.."normal" :)

I'm now a size 12 ;) now..THAT size made me cry! Coming from a size 20!

Great work!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling. Getting new clothes in smaller sizes are always my favorite way to celebrate. Great job:flowerforyou:
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Very very cool!! Congrats to you!! :smile:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Yay! Shopping and new (smaller) clothes is always fun and exciting. Enjoy the process, and congrats!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic work!! I just recently got into a size 16 myself!! That'd be a size 16 misses not womens!! So can totally relate what a great feeling going down in size is!!
    what is misses not womens? and what is black friday?

well done getting into ur new pants :-) x

Women's sizes are a bit more generous than misses. I've noticed a lot of stores going to a 1-2-3-4 sizing in women's instead of XL-XXL-3XL-4XL.
  • songbird1973
    Options
    One of the most iconic stars and most remembered wore a size 14 and that was Marilyn Monroe, so with that being said you should be esstatic!
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    awesome nsv.. I love shopping at thrift store... especially during the still loseing stage... since you may go down to an even smaller size soon...
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!
  • Briantime
    Briantime Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm such a guy....saw the post title and thought you were talking about shoes :-)

Congrats!