Heya :)

Options
Hey guys, I've been a member of MFP for a while now but I took a long break and now I'm back and ready to really make a go of my weight loss. I don't have many friends on here and I've heard that motivating each other is the best way to do well on this :) Anybody else looking for friends? I have a long way to go, but maybe we can get there together :) xxx

Replies

• brittfj
    brittfj Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well hello!! :] I havent been on in a while either and just got back on it a couple weeks ago. We should definitely help eachother out with the motivation! :]
  • Veronicacaca
    Veronicacaca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :)
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    you can add me I love to get kind words and pass them along as well . I think your right it does help having frends on here to help with mojo for weight loss.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys! We can do this!

Mark.
  • bballernik
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :-)
  • WTBSE
    WTBSE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YOu can all feel free to add me too!
    I think that the more we support each other, the more motivated we we stay!
    LETS DO IT!!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    add away
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've only been here a few days, and have already gotten great advice and tips.
  • kathyowen
    Options
    I'm happy to join the club too x
  • Veronicacaca
    Veronicacaca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Jacklynn27
    Options
    I need encouragement too. Im new here and i do believe encouraging each other will help us reach our goal. Feel free to add me =)
  • James_Bergin
    James_Bergin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add away, I'm row weeks new on here and just decided to join in the community fun :-) good luck!