What are you currently reading?

Options

Replies

• smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I (bought and) finished '13' by Kelley Armstrong last night. Was in tears for most of the second half, knowing this was possibly the last time I'd ever read about the Women of the Otherworld again.

Not sure what I'm going to read now. Might re-start the Women of the Otherworld series :p
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am re-reading The Lying Game by Sara Shepard..... I love Goodreads but do not use it as much as I used to. http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4548615-rebecca-flick
  • rockermom5
    Options
    I (bought and) finished '13' by Kelley Armstrong last night. Was in tears for most of the second half, knowing this was possibly the last time I'd ever read about the Women of the Otherworld again.

Not sure what I'm going to read now. Might re-start the Women of the Otherworld series :p

LOVE her books! Even though I have a Nook..I still buy the actual books. I have to get this one as soon as I'm done with Mockingjay. :)
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Blood of Victory by Alan Furst (Night Soldiers series)
  • Krakenzmama
    Options
    I am bouncing back and forth on my Kindle for Android but here goes:
    Big Yoga by Meera Patricia Kerr
    Yoga for Beginners by Timothy Burgin
    Watching Baseball Smarter by Zack Hample
    The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper
    Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running by Dagney Scott Barrios
    Batman: The Dark Knight Rises by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson
    ManHunt: The Ten Year Search for Osama Bin Laden by PeterL Bergen
    Growing Up Bin Laden: Osama's Wife and Son take us inside their secret world by Najwa Bin Laden, Omar Bin Laden and Jean Sasson
    The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I love books :) Eventually I will finish one ! LOL
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The Conversation By Hill Harper
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

That was a great book. Slow takeoff but thrilling end. Currently reading Feed by Mira Grant. Not fab but not dire.
  • alohomoroa
    Options
    Currently reading Jodi Picoult's picture perfect, I love her books they're so good at drawing the reader in
  • MVal79
    MVal79 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm reading The Gallows Bird, by Camilla Lackberg. Its okay. I just picked up The Summer we Fell Apart, which looks promising.
  • MVal79
    MVal79 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have tried to read 100 Years of Solitude several times, I don't know what its is...
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options

LOVE her books! Even though I have a Nook..I still buy the actual books. I have to get this one as soon as I'm done with Mockingjay. :)

It is REALLY good, a fitting end to the series I'd say. There were a few moments when it felt like Kelley'd stabbed me in the gut, though!
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    I am actually reading the third book of "the Hunger Games" series. My daughter (17) reads these and I read them so we have something to connect on.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Just finished Wife 22--highly recommend and plan to start Divergent tomorrow
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Struggling through 100 Years of Solitude.

Just finished The Stone Angel.

Summer break from my MA in Literature, so I'm trying not to read 1200 pages a week..
    LOVED 100 years of solitude...I read it in Spanish and English!
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    "New Rules of Lifting for Women." I really don't sit down and read for pleasure anymore. I seriously think working at a library for a few years ruined it. lol
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm reading the night circus , and....
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    on the third book of the hunger games, I bought them for my daughter, but have really enjoyed them myself
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    The Devil You Know by Liz Carlyle. I've never read a romance novel before, and I saw it at my mom's friend's house, so I borrowed it and decided to try it.
  • ElleEmEnO
    Options
    Smart Women Know When to Say No, by Kevin Leman, non-fiction. Just started . . . it's good, but also makes me realize how much work I have do on the "inside." <sigh> Also reading My Extraordinary Ordinary Life, the autobiography of Sissy Spacek. It's sweet and I am enjoying.
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Road to Valor: A True Story of WWII Italy, the Nazis, and the Cyclist Who Inspired a Nation by Aili and Andres McConnon.

Road to Valor is the inspiring, against-the-odds story of Gino Bartali, the cyclist who made the greatest comeback in Tour de France history and secretly aided the Italian resistance during World War II.