I just bought size 14s I am sooo excited.

Options
13»

Replies

• That is SO exciting!!!! I always judge my true "size" by slacks because they don't have much give. You are REALLY 2-3 sizes smaller! Be SO proud of that!!!!!!

I think I might finally be in a 14 myself right now, but I'm afraid to go try anything on quite yet! :-)
  • haha! I love it.

Actually I WAS super excited when my feet shrank from weight loss. I went from a 12 to a 10! Can you imagine going "down" to a 14??
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    OMG I wear a shoe size 12, hope my feet shrink too
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly how you feel. I got down to a 14 before I gained weight. I still have those 14's waiting for me. Its going to be a great day when I can get into them again. CONGRATS!!
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    great job! can't wait 'til i get there. that's the next size and i haven't worn it since - oh, jr. high? XD
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place. I was wearing 18/20's and I can finally fit in some 14's. I couldn't believe it when I pulled on some size 14 shorts and they fit. Size 14 feels amazing to me, but I think once I get into 12's, I may just burst into tears. I can't remember the last time I wore a 12. It was for sure over 11 years ago. Like someone else said, there are so many more cute clothes once you get under size 14.
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Hope it encourages you all as well. Everyone, like me, seems to really look forward to that solid 12 mark. I think for me it's because once you hit a size 12- you're no longer a PLUS size! Can't wait for that day. We can all do it! (It being our goal)
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    GIrl, that is TOTALLY my goal! I'm so thrilled for your amazing accomplishment and hope to achieve the same! Keep it up and don't quit. You're awesome!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You're doing really well!
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! I just got into 18 bottoms and 14/16 tops and I was thrilled and seen those sizes in years!!! can't wait for 14s :love: :laugh: :happy:
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Size 14 was a Huge deal for me only because 14 is usually the highest size that the "regular" stores go to. Being able to walk into any store in the mall feels much better than only being able to go in Lane Bryant. It's a great landmark and totally worth being proud of. Any loss and lower size is reason to celebrate.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18/20 too and will be very excited when I get a 14!! Congrats to you :) Great job!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    well thats just great well done
  • jdrdsmith
    jdrdsmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I so relate with your excitement. Was a size 18, (who really probably needed to be wearing 20s) but have now lost 41 pounds and is wearing size 14. What a boost to the ole confidence!!!

PS Peeked at your profile and I am also a stay at home/homeschooling mom!!!

Keep ROCKIN' it!!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Its awesome! I just tried on my first 14 that actually fit (although a bit tight) a few days ago. See profile pic :)
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's great! I had gotten up to a 22 [and I'm short!] and said - enough is enough- ! When I hit 14 I was estatic! In fact, I kept going to the plus size of the store, even now, and my friends keep pulling me back to the "regular section".

Well done, on the size 14.

I too was size 22, and I am only 5'2"...as the inches have come off, it feels so good to fit a smaller size. When I got in size 14s I was thrilled. I kept on going to the plus size area of the stores, but it feels so good to be able to try any size 12 jeans on, and they find they fit.

Congratulations on a major NSV.