Wheres your favorite place to do it??

Replies

• 35hxy0.jpg

you are a smart person :wink:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    *llama face* This topic was not about what I though. :laugh:

Outside. I love, love, LOVE walking/jogging next to a body of water...whether it's the ocean, a lake, a river, the Tidal Basin here in DC, etc.

Otherwise, most of my exercise is indoors.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Outside on the big hill in front of the art museum, at the gym with lots of other people around getting involved, and on my living room floor.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Any group class is motivating to me.
  • I like doing it on twister... hehe great ab workout.. really :wink:
  • forgot about this thread..lol
  • Lakona76
    Lakona76 Posts: 10 Member
    Outdoors with my TRX unit. I've got fresh air to fill my lungs and the sun baking me a nice golden brown while I do my workout, and besides my kids can play at the playground and burn off energy. Cardio is always outdoors, need the scenery change..lol
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Outside...anywhere outside is good, running the trails or on the beach, doing yoga on the beach is great...I'm happiest outdoors :-)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Always gym! I need to see fit people (mainly women?) to be motivated! :wink:
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Outdoors, on a trail, near the woods, or next to a river... outdoors for sure... in nature...the more isolated, the better. I'm so over the gym thing.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    :smile: Outside in the park. Its a whole new experience...rather than a treadmill.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Bummer. Was going to give my insight on another topic. :devil:

Since we're talking exercise, I prefer the gym for strength and the pavement for cardio.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    In my den. I've broken alot of sweats there! :smokin:
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Best place is on top of hubby. "Exercise for hours and love every minute of it". You do burn a lot of calories, pushups, situps, squats.....

LOL - you're the person I need to talk with my wife!!!

I would have to say on the open road. Bicycling is by far my favourite way to bur n the calories. But my next favourite is in some sort of bootcamp. I need something more challenging than myself at the gym. I like the motivation brought on by a group setting, in which everyone is there for the exact same reason, and noone is judgemental of the others, since we're all there with similar goals. Gyms are not motivating unless you're hitting them with a partner. That I would be up for, by most of my friends are not into fitness at all.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    the weight room, the treadmill, the spin bike, the open road, the bedroom floor, the state fair, about anywhere I can. :)
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    I like the way this thread is going! :P
    Best place is on top of hubby. "Exercise for hours and love every minute of it". You do burn a lot of calories, pushups, situps, squats.....

i rather be on top and get some planks in lol
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    THe pool, swimming I mean
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    My garage
  • Outside.....

But....... I prefer to exercise inside :devil:
  • love to do it at home.. most comfy at home