What's Your Dream Occupation

Options

Replies

• ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    To become a Physical Therapist. In grad school full-time now taking my pre-reqs and applying to doctoral programs (I was a business major and accountant for years). Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Statistics, Anatomy and Physiology are ruling my life right now. :tongue:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to be a Midwife since I was very young, so that is my dream occupation.

If it were possible, though, I'd love to be a Midwife, child psychologist, doula, forensic psychologist, forensic pathologist, crime scene investigator, firewoman, paramedic and a biohazard removal/crime scene clean-up person :)
  • elrickis1337
    elrickis1337 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    a little background on this one

i am the only one in my town (small town of probally 1000 people) around my age that never did drugs (i drank but never even smoked pot) and i saw them destroy alot of people who could have made some very nice and smart people.

so my dream job is actually a drug counselor to help people that want/need to change their life
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Park ranger

Which is pretty much the exact opposite of what I currently do (creative director).
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My dream is become a registered nurse or Medical Assistant only working for free clinics. I would like to help those who do not have medical insurance. I was in that situation many moons ago and I needed immediate surgery, but a nurse then referred me to a social service to get the help to pay for my medical bills. I will be going back to school to get training done this year at the age of 33
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Ski Patrol at Alta, Ut (avalanche control squad please ) in the winter.
    Pool guy in Beverly Hills, Ca in the summer.
  • MVal79
    MVal79 Posts: 8
    Options
    Museum curator.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    conqueror of planets

Bingo. same.
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Dog behaviorist. But I don't have the nerve/temperament for it to be honest. I'll just stick to hanging out with mine and reading about dog behaviour.
  • ChangingAmie
    Options
    *Well Known* Professional dog trainer. :] Like Victoria Stilwell haha
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Beach Bum

I agree. First step: Get the heck out of Kansas! No beaches!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    UFC Champion lol or anything that requires mega money, easy and buys my family a comfortable lifestyle
  • Lquiroga72
    Options
    Being myself.
  • Lquiroga72
    Options
    Hitman!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    World's highest paid, and most well-compensated, house-call sperm doner.
  • Lquiroga72
    Options
    Henchman!
  • Lquiroga72
    Options
    I would dream of being a prick!
  • shortshortssoon
    Options
    Currentley a RN and will be writing my LSAT this October. My dream is to be a nurse lawyer!
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    Honestly, to work for myself and out of my home. Wake up, check my account and wahla! I have money!! :laugh: