Replies

• capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    High-end strip club DJ or astronaut.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    be paid to travel the world - for those alwful travel shows that used to be on "wish you were here"
  • fatima147
    Options
    love to be an animal care service.... but cannot happen! will only be a "dream occupation":sad:
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ninja: Need better parkour skills.

Nurse Practitioner: Going to school now, so it'll happen eventually :)

Famous musician: Guess i need to write better music lol, I'll get there someday!! :P

Being all three would be awesome!

You can't be a ninja AND a musician, ninja's are sneaky, playing music would just give away your position! The nursing ninja will come in handy though. Nothing like being able to patch yourself up ;)

I'd be living a triple life, where people just think I'm an NP and do music for fun. By the time someone figured out i was a ninja it'd be too late :P
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Pro baseball player.. more like a dream... but still a job...

Other.. Rock band musician.. dream too sort of..

Other.. Own my business...

but.. the one I have right now.. is quite a dream come true... so anything else is more like fantasy jobs...
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I want to work in theatre. Doing either costume design or acting or possibly stage managing.... I haven't exactly decided yet. I just know that I want to work in theatre and I want to live in New York, so of course my dream is Broadway, but I honestly don't care if it's off-Broadway or off-off-Broadway, I just want to do theatre in New York.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    For me it would be a jewelry designer...I used to own a little buisness. I just love color and miss the creativity of designing pieces.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Epidemiologist for the CDC
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Running a charitable Foundation, being a psychotherapist, and singing rock and roll with famous people. WEIRDLY, that's what I do now--if only i had the energy for it!
  • cxzawerf
    cxzawerf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Crop circle designer
  • redone88
    Options
    Self employed web design.

I tried, turned out i'm not that good at it. Would love to learn more just don't have the time with working full time in a completely different occupation.
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Stock Photographer/Travel Writer
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    my absolute dream job would be to run a children's/family education program at an art museum. something like this: http://www.getty.edu/education/kids_families/programs/family_forum.html

i'll probably end up teaching at the high school or community college level for a while and i'm pretty all right with that too.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    High school football/soccer coach.
  • misao1994
    Options
    I want to be an interpreter for the UN or the CIA. I'm currently laying out all the foot work to get there, but I would love to interpret language all day every day and travel the world!
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Egyptologist
  • Breeslice09
    Options
    MAke up and hair on celebrities
  • summerdreamingxx
    Options
    Definetely in the psychology field. I want to be a counselor for young children. I think it will be extremely heartbreaking but at the same time there's so many little kids out there that have had to deal with abuse and I want to help in any way I can to restoring them to what they should be. No child (no person, actually) deserves to have things done to them or taken away from them like that and it makes me so sad. Humanity as a whole makes me sad, actually!
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Pediatrician :-)
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Jewellery designer, I love that one!
    And a life coach, to help people make their lives even better and happier!