4 days of 30 day shred....

Options
124»

Replies

• Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 10 of level 1 and I'm very nervous to move on to level 2. I hear it's brutal! I haven't lost much weight but I feel better and my endurance has gone up a TON! I'm measuring tomorrow after finishing level 1 and I'm going to do a "preview" of level 2 before officially starting Monday.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 level 1 of the shred. It was torturous for the first three days but today I felt like I was actually able to complete about 95% of it without wimping out. I asked my friend that's a personal trainer who also did this (she is super buff now!) about taking a day off and she said yes, definitely take a day off during the week. My plan is to do 5 days in a row and then take a day off (but still go for my 25 minute power walk in the morning). I'm looking forward to comparing results!

GOOD JOB :wink:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 10 of level 1 and I'm very nervous to move on to level 2. I hear it's brutal! I haven't lost much weight but I feel better and my endurance has gone up a TON! I'm measuring tomorrow after finishing level 1 and I'm going to do a "preview" of level 2 before officially starting Monday.

Naaa dont worry its not that Brutal
    U can Do it!!! :bigsmile:
  • MommyPurl
    MommyPurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I started the 30 day shred on Monday, so today is day 7 and I moved on to level 2. What a difference! Was exhausted at the end, but in a good way! :) Looking forward to seeing great results at the end of the month. :)
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think i'm going to attempt level 2 tonight...probably going to make it ten mins in and put level one back on but going to give it a shot!

Level 2 makes me want to hurl at the 20 min point! :embarassed: I don't do 30 DS everyday as I am on P90x right now. Even before that I can only do 30DS every other day (get bored with same thing everyday) and didn't want to move up a level till I was totally comfortable with the one I was on. You're results are amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    the day i was going to start it i cut me palm cut and had tget 9 STITCHES....but i get them taken out tonmorrow , what would u recommend to replace the push ups for like 2 days (untill me hand heals more) i can hold the weight but i cant do a push up because it puts to much pressure on my palm :)
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Ever since I spotted it at walmart on for 10$ I regret not getting it. I would LOVE to lose some more inches, since I have been stalled the whole month of July. Yikes.
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I know it's a tough workout when i'm in the middle of it, but i'm worried cuz i haven't felt really sore since after my workout on day 2. Tomorrow is day 5/level 1. Does anyone else think that's weird??
    Oh, and i also gained like half a pound so since i started so i'm hoping that's muscle too lol.
    I did day 6 level 1 today and my most sore days 2 and 3, day 4 was barely sore, yesterday and today I am not sore at all. It means your muscles have loosened up and gotten stronger. :)

Oh for others who don't have it, it's on YOUTUBE for free. that's how I am doing it.
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im on level 1 day 2 of the 30 day shred, feel free to add me.
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ivana- I had the same question. I wasn't to sore after day 1, but after day 2 i was really sore. since then i haven't been sore at all. I mean it's still a really hard workout to get through so i know it's doing good. I also just finished day6/level 1 as well. I did take a 2 day break though b/n day 5 & 6. HOpefully i can get through the whole thing lol.
  • sastrodder
    sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am literally intending on starting again tonight after a break of about three weeks. Before then I had done about twenty days (ten days lvl1 and 2 each) and felt really slim. I will add you if that;s ok, you might help keep me motivated!!
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on Jillian. 30DS roped me in, then Ripped in 30, now on Extreme Shed and Shred. Any thoughts on which of her dvds to try next?
  • scainhively
    Options
    I ordered it this last week - can't wait to give it a try!
  • loveme4areason
    loveme4areason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm on day 7 of the 30 day shred, add me if you like! :)
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    day five - no pain but i still have trouble doing it all at once, without breaks
    I haven't had a decent workout in 6 years so i kinda get it. But i'm happy to say that my breaks are getting shorter (two 30 second breaks)
  • scainhively
    Options
    Do your push ups on the wall - then you can do less weight on the hand that hurts.
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Joorrrrdddyyn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    just finished day 7, level 1 today. add me if you like. (:
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I watched this on Youtube last night and am fixing to begin the 30 day shred myself so I'd like to add you as a friend. Thanks for the post, very encouraging to know.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I actually ave strayed from it being my main workout, otters too boring to do the same thing everyday but I will be doing it a few times a week :)
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5 for me...and yes i LOVE HATE LOVE HATE Jillian!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!