Starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow 05-08-12 - friends?

Options
Hi all,

I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow (tried doing it before, managed 7 days until excuses overpowered me). Could use some buddies/friends to check in with or motivate...interested?

V

Replies

• sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    7 days is good - I think the most I did was 3 :-( Would love to join you but am currently competing in a gym challenge. I'd be happy to check in with you though to see how you are going - feel free to add me
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey! I've done (and still do!) 30 day shred. Love Jillian Michaels and her training theories! I am also a Beachbody coach and LOVE Turbo Fire, P90x, etc. Add me if you want support/motivation/etc. I am currently maintaining at 123 (5'7")...have two kids (ages 7 and 2) and love to change up my workouts, because I think that's where you get the most results!
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday. Going to attempt it in the morning before going to work which means waking at about 4:30 am. Not to sure about it but I am going to give it my all. In the evening too many things come up and the workouts don't happen. Feel free to add me. I could use the support as well.
  • mrsrhodes35
    mrsrhodes35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you add 30 day shred to your exercise diary?
  • Vemapris
    Vemapris Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hmmm good question...I was probably gonna add it as cardio cause it`s easier...
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow which will be the 6/8/12 for me (I'm in Australia).
    I've just researched and on another thread they said log it as circuit training
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm doing the 30 Day Shred, but the only way I could get my husband to do it with me was to agree to doing it every OTHER day. So we're doing the 60 Day Shred. Hope to still see results. On day 4, so we just started. I'm SO sore already!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting - I'm in :)

I've completed it twice before, over the last 18 months. 30DS completely changed my body shape - my abs reappeared and my thighs became toned. Then life got in the way and I slackened off...

So, I started it myself yesterday (Saturday), but will be bound to miss/skip a day or more due to travel and work commitments.

See you back here later! :)
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just started it yesterday (4th August). There is a group you can join (sorry, I'm trying to post the link on here, but it doesn't work once I've posted it - but the group is called AUGUST 1ST - 30 DAY SHRED '12). It's really for people starting on 1st August, but they seem to be flexible in letting in people who are a couple of days late! :smile:
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hey yall im starting 30 ds TODAY or TOMORROW and i would love to have friends to hold me accountable lol feel free to add me :)
  • Vemapris
    Options
    So glad to see so much interest! I just finished Day 1 of 30DS and couldn`t of done it without accountability. Thanks everyone! How's everyone else doing?
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot. Jillian kicks my butt. I am so out of shape :( Always sore after.
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start Day 1 :indifferent:
    I'll be back later, as long as it doesn't kill me
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I made it through 9 minutes and I felt like my heart was going to explode. I'm repeating Day 1 tomorrow, and I WILL make it through the whole video :ohwell:
  • elissascotland
    Options
    I made it through 9 minutes and I felt like my heart was going to explode. I'm repeating Day 1 tomorrow, and I WILL make it through the whole video :ohwell:

Well done on starting - that's the hardest part :)
  • elissascotland
    Options
    I wonder how sore I'll be tomorrow - Level one day two done!
  • Vemapris
    Options
    I'll give it a shot. Jillian kicks my butt. I am so out of shape :( Always sore after.

You can do it! Just think the soreness is your muscles saying hello! :)
  • Vemapris
    Options

Don`t despair...like you said you WILL make it through tomorrow and that's ok!
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I"m starting tomorrow!
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well! Would love for you all to add me to help with accountability!