91 pounds down, progress pictures... (pic heavy)

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    you look amazing...this is true motivation for many of us...keep at it and don't go back
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    WOW! You look stunning! Great job!!
  • :smile: You are absolutely adorable!! So exciting that you are making this healthy lifestyle change while you are still young! You Rock!
  • bongbunny
    bongbunny Posts: 37 Member
    You look wonderful. It's obvious how hard you've worked, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Wow, just Wow. You are a real butterfly, you found your way out of your shell and are ready to fly.
  • TozzatheHatcher
    TozzatheHatcher Posts: 18 Member
    You've hit right on the nail, every pound is an achievement....and just look what you've achieved! Congrats lass.....so happy for you. You were always a honey and personally I don't think it is right to look back and say 'She bad, now is good' because you've always been you....and that isn't bad. What has happened is you've given yourself a renewed vibrancy and health by making some different, better choices. Enjoy every last bit of it!!!!! Well done. Feel proud, glad and full of love.
  • TozzatheHatcher
    Wow, just Wow. You are a real butterfly, you found your way out of your shell and are ready to fly.
  • SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
    Fantastic job.. but how did you do it? what was your plan?
  • TozzatheHatcher
    Ahhh isn't that lovely. Perfect description. Fly!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    You have a beautiful transformation. Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • I am very proud of you! I have always been heavy too. I have lost 60 pounds twice. I am currently at my heaviest. I began using MFP 2 weeks ago. I am at 234 now and I have a goal to be down around 150 or 140. I am very short so I need this weight off. I have a 1 year old. I am inspired by your pictures. Great job!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    amazing and your stunning by the way x
  • EfJ2013
    EfJ2013 Posts: 11 Member
    wow! what a great post! congratulations on your success! you look fantastic! more importantly, you sound fantastic! you are an inspiration!

i loved what you said: "Every pound is an achievement for everyone - and I think a lot of us can overlook this sometimes. Sometimes I still feel like I am the person who started losing weight 12-18 months ago."

i loved that! i'm printing that out for my mirror! i am going through exactly that right now, with a 74 pound loss but so much more to go that i'm not appreciating how far i have come. you've put me right back on course!

thank you!
  • wow!!! you look gorgeous!!!
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    You look super great! you're soooo gorgeous in both the before and afters, but your confidence in the recent photos really makes you shine, great work! :smile:
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Uh-Mazing!!! Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    You look beautiful!
  • you became so beautiful , congratulation !!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    You are to be commended; EXCELLENT transformation you're making. Keep it up!
  • Wow! Keep up the good work! And even when you were bigger you were still beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you differently!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!