91 pounds down, progress pictures... (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...this is true motivation for many of us...keep at it and don't go back
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look stunning! Great job!!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    :smile: You are absolutely adorable!! So exciting that you are making this healthy lifestyle change while you are still young! You Rock!
  • bongbunny
    bongbunny Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. It's obvious how hard you've worked, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow. You are a real butterfly, you found your way out of your shell and are ready to fly.
  • TozzatheHatcher
    TozzatheHatcher Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You've hit right on the nail, every pound is an achievement....and just look what you've achieved! Congrats lass.....so happy for you. You were always a honey and personally I don't think it is right to look back and say 'She bad, now is good' because you've always been you....and that isn't bad. What has happened is you've given yourself a renewed vibrancy and health by making some different, better choices. Enjoy every last bit of it!!!!! Well done. Feel proud, glad and full of love.
  • TozzatheHatcher
    Options
    Wow, just Wow. You are a real butterfly, you found your way out of your shell and are ready to fly.
  • SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.. but how did you do it? what was your plan?
  • TozzatheHatcher
    Options
    Ahhh isn't that lovely. Perfect description. Fly!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful transformation. Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • Candywoodroof
    Options
    I am very proud of you! I have always been heavy too. I have lost 60 pounds twice. I am currently at my heaviest. I began using MFP 2 weeks ago. I am at 234 now and I have a goal to be down around 150 or 140. I am very short so I need this weight off. I have a 1 year old. I am inspired by your pictures. Great job!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    amazing and your stunning by the way x
  • EfJ2013
    EfJ2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow! what a great post! congratulations on your success! you look fantastic! more importantly, you sound fantastic! you are an inspiration!

i loved what you said: "Every pound is an achievement for everyone - and I think a lot of us can overlook this sometimes. Sometimes I still feel like I am the person who started losing weight 12-18 months ago."

i loved that! i'm printing that out for my mirror! i am going through exactly that right now, with a 74 pound loss but so much more to go that i'm not appreciating how far i have come. you've put me right back on course!

thank you!
  • Thaliafitchick
    Options
    wow!!! you look gorgeous!!!
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look super great! you're soooo gorgeous in both the before and afters, but your confidence in the recent photos really makes you shine, great work! :smile:
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Uh-Mazing!!! Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • dianamgudiel
    Options
    you became so beautiful , congratulation !!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You are to be commended; EXCELLENT transformation you're making. Keep it up!
  • rhoyalenigma
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work! And even when you were bigger you were still beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you differently!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!