That ONE food...

Options
Is there a particular food or snack that you just struggle to stay away from?

For me, it's a Snickers Ice Cream Bar!

Lol SMH!

Replies

• Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i am a salt eater so chips ...Munchos.mmmm
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wish there was only one...try most of the food that my family and hubby like to eat:) Let's go with a can of coke or a large cafe mocha. I love caffiene and can work from anywhere with internet, so it is an ongoing threat.
  • mizzesberry
    mizzesberry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yuh... thats a weakness of mine.. nothing better :(
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Fig Newtons! They have no nutritional value and are high in calories! I love them so much!!
  • avrilamor
    Options
    Shoot.. I forgot about the Fig Newtons! I freaking love those! Smh...
  • avrilamor
    Options
    I wish there was only one...try most of the food that my family and hubby like to eat:) Let's go with a can of coke or a large cafe mocha. I love caffiene and can work from anywhere with internet, so it is an ongoing threat.

Giving up caffeine felt like the end of my life!!!!! Omg, I could drink a Pepsi and sit in Starbucks all day. I had to give it up for non-weight related issues though. Jeez, that was hard!
  • kini324
    Options
    I have a whole pack in my cabinet too because my kids love them. It's so hard not to grab one here and there when I'm in the kitchen. I want one now!
  • kini324
    Options

Giving up caffeine felt like the end of my life!!!!! Omg, I could drink a Pepsi and sit in Starbucks all day. I had to give it up for non-weight related issues though. Jeez, that was hard!

Make that a diet and we're twins!!!
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Coke and Pepsi. They are the only thing I really have a hard time staying away from.
  • kimberlyhaddix
    Options
    Cheetos and Caffeine. Both have been very hard for me to stay away from..
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I with you! I so miss the Mocca Frappe ;(.
  • Sage4041
    Sage4041 Posts: 13
    Options
    Amp Energy Drinks. I'm down to one a week from two a day, but I miss them so much.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    chips. plain salted potato chips! (but i don't like them overly salty - like Lays are WAY to salty so i'm glad there's 'lightly salted' versions now). I have stayed away from them, but MAN...

(and i love cheese and bread and have cut down on that tons the last few months)

but i guess it's caffeine (i.e. coffee - milky coffees (like lattes and americano mistos!) that I can't give up! anything else i can but coffee? (with some kind of milk be it non fat or almond) NO!
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ice cream...

i've tried not having it but that's no good. it's the one major treat that i allow myself to indulge in. (of course, i tell myself that it counts as a dairy product and has calcium.. despite all the sugar and sometimes fat. lol)
  • sukaera
    sukaera Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sugary cereal! >.< Sooo hard to resist Coco Dino Bites, or Cap'n Crunch! u___u

But this Kashi stuff ain't too bad. 13g protein, only 5g of sugar. I can eat like an adult child in the mornings! Hahaha
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Cheetos. Used to be potato chips but for some reason they dont taste as good to me as they used to. Not sure why but its probably for the best.
  • Ouckat2
    Ouckat2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Mocha Frappe's!!!! OMG they are so good in the summertime!!!! I wish they could make them sugarfree. I also have the worst time with craving salty foods!!! Love cheesy puffs of any kind and chips and salsa or ranch dip. OMG.
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cookies! Currently I am hooked on Ginger Snaps.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese sandwiches. Or, pretty much anything with melted cheese on it-- nachos, pizza, quesdillas etc...
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    cereal I don't even go down that isle, cereal is evil!