91 pounds down, progress pictures... (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Way to Go!! You look Great!!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! 91lbs down, now that's dedication!!!!

BTW, You were beautiful 91lbs before & you are beautiful now!! :)
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    No wonder you are proud of your collar bones, you should be!

And that beautiful pointed chin that was hidden before... stunning!

Congratulations.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation. Congrats. You should be so very proud of what you have accomplished. Keep up the great work.
  • happythermia
    Options
    Great work!!! You look fantastic :-)

And that last pic - OMG. I want to steal your glasses!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Toal transformation... WTG
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You look like a completely new person, I cant believe the changes you've made, its crazy you've done and amazing job, your drop dead gorgeous and you should be so freakin proud of yourself
  • Ma_Vie
    Ma_Vie Posts: 7
    Options
    Beautiful in each and every picture; you just shine in the latest! Good for you!
  • tammywisco
    Options
    Wow! Congrats, girl! You are amazing!
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    Fantastic job.. but how did you do it? what was your plan?

How did I do it... is always a very good question with a very long answer from me until recently!
    Actually, the first two stones lost I didn't weigh or realise. I just became slightly more active and made slightly better decisions. It wasn't until I weighed myself then that I realised: "Oh, I've lost 28 pounds in 4-5 months... cool?!"

From then I made a concious effort to make healthier choices and to exercise more. My exercise at first consisted of walking - I would walk a 1.5 mile round trip to the dentist near my house and back. Not a lot, but I would return home with red in my cheeks, a bit out of breath... exercised. From that I increased and increased until I was walking for about an hour a time. I would drag myself out of the house on days where I felt so low that I thought I would inconvenience others around me for being there!

From there... I got a little obsessive. I cut my calories too much, would exercise too much... and lost another 20-25 pounds or so too quickly. I would be dizzy when I stood up, etc. So I'm not proud of that section of my weight loss. Also, I'm not proud that I have to include it in my overall weight loss total.

Now! I eat healthily (three square meals a day and snacks if I need them - I try not to when I am not hungry!) and exercise as much as possible. I try and get to the gym 3 times a week for at least 40 minutes of exercise. I drink a tonne of water. I also just try to make all over healthier choices - water instead of juice, stairs instead of lift (sure, it cuts 2-3 minutes off of my break but must be an extra 10 calories burnt, surely!), etc. :)
  • meginki
    Options
    wow! what a great post! congratulations on your success! you look fantastic! more importantly, you sound fantastic! you are an inspiration!

i loved what you said: "Every pound is an achievement for everyone - and I think a lot of us can overlook this sometimes. Sometimes I still feel like I am the person who started losing weight 12-18 months ago."

i loved that! i'm printing that out for my mirror! i am going through exactly that right now, with a 74 pound loss but so much more to go that i'm not appreciating how far i have come. you've put me right back on course!

thank you!

Oh, thank you so much! I wish I could find the time to reply to all of the posts on here, because everyone has written so many lovely and fantastic comments! But yours just made me fill up with such happiness that I had to reply!

Have a great day - you are fantastic! :D
  • meginki
    Options
    Great work!!! You look fantastic :-)

And that last pic - OMG. I want to steal your glasses!!

Hehehe, I am wearing 'em right now... love them! :D
  • chessie273
    Options
    Well done! that's amazing!
    P.S your school uniform is identical to mine...freaky!
  • jesnipes
    jesnipes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring all of us!!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. What an achievement. You should be so pleased with yourself.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful, congrats! Ive added you.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job, wish i had been sensible as you and nipped my weight gain in the bud in my early ears like you did. Well done.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You are so beautiful!
    You've come so far! Be proud, and like you say, find out where you feel most comfortable. If you get to 160 and feel good, that's great! What you've achieved is amazing!
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing...you should be so proud of yourself.....WELL DONE xxx
  • MatthewKnight75
    MatthewKnight75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and achievement. Way to go. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!