Where do you go clothes shopping?

Options
13»

Replies

• 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    Clothes: Guess, Marciano, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Forever21, Charlotte Russe, local boutiques, Victoria's Secret, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack...anywhere that looks good! I'm obsessed with clothes
    Workout clothes: ****'s, Modell's, Target, Nordstrom
    Shoes: Nordstrom, DSW, Bloomingdale's
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Kohls, Body Central, Boston Proper, Old Navy, Macy's, Nordstroms. I always buy on sale. Sometimes Clearence if I can find good stuff. I have a couple good thrift stores near me too that I can get some high end stuff pretty cheap. Love LuLu Lemon, can rarely afford it though... :(((( Marshalls and Ross have pretty decent workout clothes cheap. Old tshirts are great for working out too, I like to cut em up a little....
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    For clothes I shop at Nordstroms, AE, Gap, Express, J Crew etc. For workout stuff I pretty much only go to Lucy now (LOVE their stuff - they have good sales too!) and underwear I buy at Aerie or Nordstroms :)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Clothes:
    Macy's
    Old Navy
    Gap
    Forever 21
    Fashion to Figure
    Torrid
    American Eagle

Underwear:
    Lane Bryant
    Victoria's Secret

Shoes:
    Foot Locker
    Payless
    or whatever name brand website.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Clothes-I think about 75 percent of my wardrobe is from Kohl's, Also shop at Target,Kmart,Walmart, TJMax, Marshall's Burlington Coat Factory and Charlotte Russe.

Undies/Bras- I like Victorias Secret but they are expensive and since I've lost weight I have trouble finding a bra in my size there. But they send me lots of coupons so I still get my undies there. I also get a lot of my shower gel and perfume there. I get bras usually at Target or Kohls because they consistently have my size.

Shoes- Most of my heels and boots(<3 Love my heels) are from Charlotte Russe and Deb. I also get pairs at Kohls, Target and Burlington Coat Factory once in awhile. Im not a big sneaker person I only wear them for work and working out. One pair is from TJ Max and one is from Kohl's. My flip flops I get at Old Navy. On occasion I'll get more professional looking heels or flats at Payless orFamous Footwear.

Workout Clothes- Mostly fom Target. Occasionally get some at Marshall's,TJ Max,Kohl's, or Burlington Coat Factory. About once a year I go to the outlets that are 45 minutes away. They have a Nike,Adidas,Reebok and Champion outlets there and I'll stock up on good quality sports bras.

And I usually head straight for clearance first. God I love shopping:love:
  • cmeade20
    Options
    I have a serious problem when it comes to buying clothes. Some people have even gone so far as to call it an addiction. I mean, okay, just because I have a completely full closet, a dresser on the verge of bursting because it is so full and a second dresser with one drawer dedicated to just scarves and tights (when I live in Florida...)? It doesn't mean I'm ADDICTED. It just means that I'm...passionate....

Anyways, my favourite place to buy clothes is ModCloth, but since that is expensive, I only get things when I have some extra money or when things are on sale. H&M is another favourite place for clothes that aren't too pricey but still nice quality. I like Forever 21 because the clothes are cute and inexpensive but also relatively cheap/poorly made, so when I buy things there, I am prepared for them to fall apart after only a few wears, basically. I also usually find things at Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Target, and usually anywhere with a clearance rack. I tend to buy my underthings from Victoria's Secret and shoes from all of the above places as well. I also enjoy thrift stores! And making my own clothes as well.

I hear.I have 2 bursting closets (Im seriously waiting for the bar to snap in one of them its gonna happen anyday now) 3 dressers and a lingerie chest. My brothers make so much fun of me.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    Victoria's Secret, DASH, Aerie, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Buckle, Abercrombie, Hot Topic.....
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have no sport bras. I only have one and its too big now because I lost 2 cup size. Where do you buy a good sport bra at? I used to like Nike but I am not a fan of them any more. I am trying to find a good sports bra.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    BUMP!
  • cmeade20
    Options
    I have no sport bras. I only have one and its too big now because I lost 2 cup size. Where do you buy a good sport bra at? I used to like Nike but I am not a fan of them any more. I am trying to find a good sports bra.
    Target, Kohls, Marshalls, TJ Maxx all have good ones for cheap
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Macy's for clothes, Target for workout clothes, Victoria's for bras and underwear.....but mostly the clearance rack.....
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    UnderArmour!!! "I will protect this house." lol
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I shop on line for my bras and a lot of my clothes. FreshPair for bras, JJill for clothing

Then for fill in I shop at Old navy, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory.

I went to the thrift store for filling in with some large sized t shirts.

Capezio for work out clothes.
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Clothes: Buffalo Exchange, Forever21, TJ Maxx/Marshalls, thrift stores
    Bras: Target. I ONLY buy the Gilligan and O'Malley gel push up. Best. Bra. Ever.
    Underwear: Victoria's Secret, Marshalls
    Shoes: department stores and Marshalls
    Workout clothes/ sports bras: Academy (the cheap brands, no brand names unless they're on sale)
  • misao1994
    Options
    I have started buying all my bras at Victoria's Secret Pink, they're a little expensive but their straps are what's worth it for me. I buy A LOT of my clothes at Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe, at Charlotte Russe I really browse the clearance. I'm a giant believer in less is more. A few staple pieces and you're really set! My sports clothes I buy at Sports Authority, nike, adidas, cascade, ect. I love clothes, but if you can buy nice clothes for less it's always the best! Still waiting to drop sizes before I go shopping!(:
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bras - I love the Ambrielle line at JC Penny for bras.
    Underwear - Target JC Penny or the clearance rack at Macy's.
    Clothes - Target, Old Navy, Kohls, Macy's and every once in awhile my BF's sister helps me search the clearance shirt racks at Nordstroms for dressy work tops. She's fabulous for finding an incredible deal there in the clearance section.
    Workout Clothes - Target for pants and Old Navy for tank tops or t-shirts to work out in
    Sports bras - I love the Target line Champion sports bras. Great price, stretchy where you need it and lined cups. Win-win-win!
  • rippedcutupabs
    Options
    Pac-Sun for tshirts, target for bras, jc penny for jeans, macys for other stuff.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bloomingdale's
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    Clothes: Lane Bryant, Sears, Macy's, Old Navy, Kohl's
    Bras: Was using the Cacique brand from Lane Bryant but now get Playtex bras through Hanes (either online or the Outlet)
    Shoes: DSW or the Shoe Dept.
    Workout clothes: Walmart, Olympia Sports, Champion Outlet

I too am a clothes *kitten*, but I definitely shop the clearance rack and take advantage of sales, coupons, whatever it takes to get the most at the best price!!

My goals is to get to a size where I don't have to search for the plus size department :)