Zumba Exhilarate?

Options
Okay, so earlier I posted a thread asking about Zumba.
Well, I found the box set on zumba.com (Exhilarate) and I was suprised to find it's only $89...with free shipping! 7 discs, toning sticks, and all the dietary stuff that comes with it.
I considered buying each individual disc one by one (thought it might be cheaper). Nope! Amazon.com wanted no less than around $20 per disc (I'd end up spending $140 instead of $89, and not even have the toning sticks or the other stuff). It wasn't even the Exhilarate set either...just the first DVD's.
Do you think the Exhilarate set is a good investment? I can definitely afford it, and am planning on buying it tomorrow.

Replies

• delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Bump?
  • delaney056
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I havent tried that one. I use Zumba on the Wii with the belt. Its really good and nice to see how much you wiggle with your hips!!! Not as good as the classes i go to but still fun!
  • delaney056
    Options
    I havent tried that one. I use Zumba on the Wii with the belt. Its really good and nice to see how much you wiggle with your hips!!! Not as good as the classes i go to but still fun!

The only exercise I've done on Wii is Just Dance...which is tons of fun and never gets boring! Lol. I watched Zumba videos last night on youtube and did a few of them. I was sweating within 2 minutes! I just get bored with walking and running...ready to mix it up :)
  • lillyflawarose1986
    lillyflawarose1986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Its worth it. I got it. Soo much fun
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    It sounds like it's worth it if you want to exercise zt home. I prefer going to classes.