who here has tried Kale Chips and how did you like them?

lms32164
lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
I think they are pretty tastey myself!

Replies

• SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Looooove them!!! The perfect crunchy snack :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    bleh.

id rather have it sauteed with garlic and bacon.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Yummy, but the readymade is very expensive here in the UK. I'd try to make my own, but kale isn't available localy.
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Love them, olive oil, sea salt a little garlic bake low yummy
  • Delicious!

I sprinkle them with a little bit of olive oil, cracked black pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese (sparingly)....sometimes i used BBQ seasoning on them too

Bake on a cookie sheet at 170F for about 20 mins
  • I literally JUST made a thread saying how good they are hahaha! I just made some a few mins ago. <3
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    I just made them for the first time last week and I was SO surprised as to how well they came out! I have no problem ditching the potato chips and going for making quick and easy kale chips.
  • afeitar
    afeitar Posts: 3 Member
    Yummy, but the readymade is very expensive here in the UK. I'd try to make my own, but kale isn't available localy.

Have you tried growing your own kale? I bought little kale plugs from the garden centre a few months ago and have had quite a lot of kale off it, just growing in a small terracotta pot. Also, tesco do chopped kale and try your farmers market/green grocer in the winter for nice leafy kale (I prefer using full leaf kale for kale chips than chopped kale).