Enough is enough

Options
Hi everyone - so this isn't a resolution for me - I had decided prior to the holiday season that I needed to change but it was too difficult being faced with the eating over the season - so here I am ready and fresh - this site was given to me by a friend and I am really impressed - I hope to make some new friends along the journey as well :)

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to an awesome site that is full of support and motivation .........good luck on your weight loss journey
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    ERNurse... WELCOME!!! I too am not doing this as a resolution... resolutions are never kept! I just want to be healthy and that is a LIFE LONG GOAL!

Hope you do will with your goals for a more healthy you!
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    all the best with reaching ur goal, im the same too tempting around xmas and new year lol im new here too but everone has been great and really welcoming
  • MaryFrances65
    MaryFrances65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's day by day and learning to make better choices, not to deprive, moderation. An increase your exercise in creative ways, use the stairs at work, park far from the entrance of the store. MFP keeps me accountable by logging my food! So far so good!
  • ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone - what a great inspiration hearing from all of you - and the best part is it's free!! :D:happy: