Pole dancing anyone???

Options
2»

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I used to do pole dancing classes. It was fun. I didnt like like the bruises on my legs though, maybe I was doing it wrong:)
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I teach pole dancing (a friend of mine has adult themed parties to sell products, oils, candles, etc etc., and during the party I will give a class). I can say it is an excellent workout for your core and for your whole body in general, and also a fun and sexy way to add some spice to the relationship at home. :-)
  • Emagali74
    Emagali74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started pole dancing classes four weeks ago. I absolutely love it...... it is amazing...

Really good workout for your core and arms......and really fun and makes you feel a lot better about yourself....

My only problem is that i have no pole at home to practice on........ :0(

I would highly recommend it and there are women of all shapes and sizes in my class...

Makes me feel empowered and cant wait for the lesson to come round every week - go for it I say... !!!

xx
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments! I have contacted someone locally who does classes and will let you know how i get on! Lacewitch - HOT pics!!!