The Jeans from 6 years ago finally fit!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Im glad I saw this... I had a pair of jeans from a few years ago that were my fav pair! I wanted more than anything to fit back into them and they were my first motivation clothing to get me on my weight loss journey. I put them on yesterday and they are getting big!! That is the best feeling... although, now I have to find a new pair of fav jeans... :( bummer. but also an awesome feeling too! lol

Way to go!
  • sldratt
    sldratt Posts: 9
    Options
    GREAT story! The thought of fitting into my pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans just got me through my toughest Insanity workout this morning. I bought them a few years ago and although they fit in the store, they've never seen the light of day unfortunately. Today those fancy, pricey jeans AND YOU are my inspiration!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome for you!!!! Congrats...all of your hard work and determination has paid off. Keep up the great work!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations. That is a wonderful accomplishment. :)

I have a pair of jeans like that in the very bottom of my closet too.

I am so excited for you!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I have a pair of those jeans too. I refuse to give them away because I will fit in them again!! Thanks for sharing.
  • diztimetoshine
    diztimetoshine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... wt loss is not easy, keep up the good work!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Awesome!! I have a pair of 16s that were bought for me for Xmas a couple years ago and squeezed into them ONCE, with a lot of muffin top hanging, but then gained and never got back down...this time, this time I WILL GET INTO THEM!! :) GOOD JOB!
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    How awesome! great job!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Awesome job...cute butt too! LOL!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication and motivation! I hope you stay at it and accomplish what you set your mind to! You can do this, we ALL can do this!! :):flowerforyou:
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    What a great story!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    GREAT story! The thought of fitting into my pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans just got me through my toughest Insanity workout this morning. I bought them a few years ago and although they fit in the store, they've never seen the light of day unfortunately. Today those fancy, pricey jeans AND YOU are my inspiration!

Yeah! I'm not sure these Seven for all Mankind jeans are even in style anymore, but I don't care! lol... they cost too much not to wear! :P

I'm glad I can be an inspiration to you and some others who have posted on here! It's totally doable if you are persistent and don't give up! Don't let plateaus hold you up either; one thing I learned is measuring is invaluable when the scale is being a *****! lol

Congrats to everyone else who has made it into or surpassed their skinny jeans! You rock! :)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...cute butt too! LOL!

Haha thanks! Your body is amazing! That's my goal right there!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I know that's a awesome feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!