Best workouts to do on Netflix?

Options

Replies

• pinkie1981
    Options
    Someone on MFP told me to try You Tube. They have Jillan Michales, etc. And the best part is that they are free lol
  • PattyRain
    PattyRain Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I was just searching to find out where they were.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    If anyone here wants an alternative site with streaming fitness videos, you can check gaiamtv.com. There’s a catch though- you need to sign up for membership to gain access to the complete workout video since it will only allow you preview 53 seconds of it. Their collection is not large, but they provide a sample of workout videos from different programs, such as Jillian Michaels, Leslie Sansone, et al. The site offers circuit training and cardiovascular workouts so you can mix and match them as you please.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    As of today (Aug 3, 2012) Netflix no longer has any fitness videos available for instant streaming. I spoke to customer service when all the Crunch and 10-minute videos disappeared from my instant queue without any notice. It seems that the entire category of fitness videos got dropped when Netflix lost Starz.

If you are a disappointed Netflix customer, let them know. Perhaps they will respond to customers who want to maintain a high level of service with a strong streaming selection. (800) 585-7265.
  • Jsbrm
    Jsbrm Posts: 1
    Options
    I can't find any on my iPad! How do you find them? They don't even have it as a genre!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I can't find any on my iPad! How do you find them? They don't even have it as a genre!

GONE

Netflix removed these from instant streaming 8/1/12
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

GONE

Netflix removed these from instant streaming 8/1/12

Just saw that the other day. Netflix is really irritating me!
  • TyRoseHolmes
    Options
    I came across this as I was wondering what happened to my beloved crunch work out. I am really upset, I'll order it on Amazon :(
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I came across this as I was wondering what happened to my beloved crunch work out. I am really upset, I'll order it on Amazon :(

If you are looking for a Crunch DVD that's dancy ... Target had a 4 pack of Crunch dance DVDs for $14.99
  • ValTheRizzle
    ValTheRizzle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am going to call the customer service number because I was so mad when I tried to do my usual yoga video and it was gone!! They had finally added a decent workout video selection and then BAM, it was gone.
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Crap. I was going to the 10 Minute Solution Kickboxing workout today. Glad I came across this post. At least now I've got time to plan something else instead of getting on Netflix, failing to find it, and saying, "Oh well, screw it."
  • eriya
    eriya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just talked to Chris at customer service, and she said they're redoing the contracts and will be bringing them back. She doesn't have an ETA, but said they will definitely bring them back. She was really nice about it. Here's hoping they bring them back soon!!
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wait, what? I've never seen any workout videos I Netflix. Guess I wasn't looking that hard. This is exciting.
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Read the rest of the posts. Guess Netflix no longer has them. Temporary excitement is now over. Wth.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Wait, what? I've never seen any workout videos I Netflix. Guess I wasn't looking that hard. This is exciting.

they don't have them on canadian netflix, they were on american, and hopefully will be back soon

to get american netflix you need to change/hide your ip. there are many youtube tutorials on it.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just recently switched to dish on the most basic package ive found a few on demand. I did one today I don't remember what channels ill have to check again tomorrow and post.
  • theteamarie
    theteamarie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    most of the CRUNCH work outs are great, the Crunch: Bootcamp is an easy one for every day
  • arneyfive
    Options
    bump
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Not sure about Netflix, but 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) is on YouTube. I plan to start that once the kids are in school. Yeek! :smile:
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I just called Netflex and they said that the licence for the fitness vids expired and they are in the works to get them on again,,if everyone calls them and complains they will be pushed to fix there problem sooner,this will be available for canada as well as the states,call them1-800-585-7265