30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• Bettybop1966
    Options
    You look great, I noticed that even your facial features are stronger. I have issues with my neck and chin area (along with everything else) and was hoping that losing the weight would help make that go away... Thanks for sharing your results!!!
  • Bettybop1966
    Options
    When I was in the military (along time ago), they always stressed that muscle weighs more than fat and that is why they do body fat percentage.. Even if you are not losing weight, it sounds like you are getting ripped!!! Great job!! : )
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Very nice results!! I'm on day 7 of 30 DS and plan on doing ripped in 30 when I'm done with 30DS.

Your pictures are very motivating. You didn't look so bad to begin with but the after pictures you look tighter and more toned.

WAY TO GO! :)
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Great job! You look fab!

I had good results from 30 DS too. I'm doing Ripped in 30 now, on day 6 of week 1. Lovin it! It's a great workout! :happy:
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

I've just finished day 7, and I know just how you feel, I thought I would never walk normally again after the first few days, and sitting on the toilet nearly killed me, but I'm fine now, so I promise you it does get better :smile:

hahaha!!! you made me laugh, this is how I was. people would stare because I was walking funny, but I couldnt help it. and about the toilet thing, soooo true, oooh and stairs are painful. feeling better now, Im on day 4 level 1.
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good Results.
    Is it Jillian's 30 day shred?

Yes, it is.

Great results! I'm halfway through 30DS (day 15 today), and I plan on doing Ripped in 30 next. Thanks for posting your results!
  • sunnyxsideup
    sunnyxsideup Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your commentary and advice. I'm definitely motivated and inspired to keep going! :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I haven't tried the 30 Day Shred, but it's on my list. You look great! Keep up the good work :)

You definitely should and thank you! Good luck with the 30 Day shred when you start it. :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Just started 30 day shred! I cant wait to start seeing some results! :) You look fantastic!

Keep going! I hope you'll see results in no time. :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!

I just started the 30 day shred and completed day three on level 1. I am so beat that I can barely walk down the stairs. I'm like a cripple!

Does the ache go away/ease up in a few days?

Thanks! Yeah, I remember feeling that soreness the first 3 days of level 1. I could barely move either! My soreness went away while I did the videos and I promise you that it will most likely go away around the 5th day. Last night I did Day 1 of Level 3 and Day 8 of Level 2 and I feel kind of sore, but it's not as bad as the time I first started. Good luck!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I know you were looking for advice from folks on doing both of Jillian's routines - of which, I have no advice because I've not tried either. But wanted to say HOLY COW do you look good with doing what you've done thus far!! Great job!

Thank you so much! At first I was doubting the results,but you're keeping me motivated. :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    DO RIPPED IN 30!!!!! lol I just started week 2 in ripped in 30 and I have some awesome results just from the first week! And you burn more calories with ripped in 30!

Really? That's great! Is it a lot harder than the 30 Day Shred?
  • belinda_b
    belinda_b Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I loved ripped in 30! Highly recommend.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I've done both, by levels 3 and 4 of Ripped in 30 are harder then level 3 of the Shred. I really enjoyed the challenge of it!

I can't wait to start it! I don't know why,but I find Level 2 more challenging than Level 3. I can't keep up with the arm exercises of Level 2. Haha, but good luck! :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Suunyxsideup, you look phenomenal! You can see a definite difference in definition from photo one (which still looks great in my opinion and I'd love to look like that) and in the last photo.

You look great so whichever one you've been doing, is obviously working.

You and Melly have inspired me to stop being scared of Jillian and go get my own 'ripped' or 'shred' dvd and start my own torture!

Keep up the great work, ladies xxx

Thank you so much! I was doubting my results, but I'm getting a lot of positive feedback so I'm definitely going to continue with this and hopefully go on to Ripped in 30. Good luck when you start! Jillian really gets you sweating, but she gets results. :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    what is a 30 day Shred and Ripped in 30...would really like to join/start

They're month long programs by Jillian Michaels. You'll probably recognize her from the show The Biggest Loser. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred. It consists of 3 levels of about 20 minute workouts and you complete 10 days of a level before going on to the next.
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great; I am starting the 30 day shred today....
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    wow these are fantastic results and you have inspired me to get this DVD and give it a whirl and I am very excited to post the results :smile: :smile:

Thank you! Good luck with the DVD and I'm excited to see your results too I'd love to see it! There were many times where I wanted to give up and stop the videos, but I wanted to finish the program and shred the fat to see results. I still have 12 more days to go and I'm excited to finish this. :)
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've tried both and I'm doing Killer Buns and Thighs. I like 30DS and KBT better than Ripped, I'm not sure why but I find it hard to stay motivated doing the Ripped DVD's and they're the same format as the other ones. Great results, btw!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!