No longer OBESE! BMI 29.9 (4 Months 20 Pounds Gone w/Pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ryoungerdays
    Ryoungerdays Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your workout info. It's helpful to know what others are doing and how often! YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • BethJamo71
    BethJamo71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    20 pounds makes a huge difference.
  • thewestwifey
    thewestwifey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you've had great success! congrats! the transformation is amazing! This gives me hope :D i'm on week 4 of c25k too!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and i know you have been working hard! good job laura!!!! wow you can see a big difference!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    you've had great success! congrats! the transformation is amazing! This gives me hope :D i'm on week 4 of c25k too!

I love C25K, Week 4/5 use to be my brick wall, keep fighting, it gets easier and I still have my good days and not so great days.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and i know you have been working hard! good job laura!!!! wow you can see a big difference!

THANK YOU MESSAGE! Team SAB(B)! I couldn't have stay this motivated without YOU!

Maybe the next 20 pounds I will reveal the "other" pictures... ha ha, probably not! :tongue:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference!! Congrats, & keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!