Would you log 3 grapes?

Options
ronaldmcyd
ronaldmcyd Posts: 54 Member
I'm really bad about logging stuff over the weekend and I just remembered I ate 3 grapes and I forgot to log them. It got me thinking, if other people out there go to that extreme to make sure they log everything. I also find myself avoiding little snacks just because I don't want to log them. For example like if a co-worker offers me a stick of gum, I'll say no for the sole reason of not wanting to log it :noway: .

Replies

• mcpjan
    mcpjan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would log the three grapes. It is really hard for me to lose weight so I track everything. This is a good question.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I probably wouldn't but there are those that would. I do refuse food for the same reason though. :P
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I would have taken the gum.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    yeppers, I log EVERYTHING!
  • ronaldmcyd
    ronaldmcyd Posts: 54 Member
    Options

ha ha ha but would you log it?
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I would not log 3 grapes!! the energy to do that you would have burned them off!! I don't log every B L T (bite, lick, taste) :tongue:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yes I would. Logged 2 baby carrots a week ago Sat. LOL
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

I never log gum xD
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't...but I am also currently struggling to get myself to log the piece of chocolate I just ate :(
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm really bad about logging stuff over the weekend and I just remembered I ate 3 grapes and I forgot to log them. It got me thinking, if other people out there go to that extreme to make sure they log everything. I also find myself avoiding little snacks just because I don't want to log them. For example like if a co-worker offers me a stick of gum, I'll say no for the sole reason of not wanting to log it :noway: .

If I'm logging that day then yep :), log them.
  • pa_cornpone
    pa_cornpone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ha! Good question. When I was trying to lose, yes I would have logged the 3 grapes. Now that I am maintaining, probably not.
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yep! Log everything for the best results! I even log the lemon I put in my water and 0 calorie sweetener, because some of them have a tiny amount of carbs.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I would not log 3 grapes!! the energy to do that you would have burned them off!! I don't log every B L T (bite, lick, taste) :tongue:

BLT's add up

Yes I would
  • Nerple
    Options

I never log gum xD

Completely irrelevant compared to the fact I'd have gum.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I wouldn't log the grapes or the gum.

Ate 2 slices of apple over the weekend, didn't log them.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I log everything I can, because, like you said I don't want to waste time logging something small So I'm more opt to eat something larger and more often, healthier
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yea, I would, but I am trying to decrease my daily sugar so it is important, for me, to log every last thing. Seems to be sugar hidden in EVERYTHING!
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'd log the grapes but not the gum. I am pretty religious about logging, but I never log gum and I rarely log calorie free drinks. I've also said no to stuff because I wouldn't know how to log it.
    I think the point of MFP is to develop better habits and self-awareness, not to be stressed about every little thing that goes into your mouth. 3 grapes are not going to make or break you. I think the problem would be if you were going back for 3 grapes 20 times and didn't realize it.
  • Nerple
    Options

If I logged everything I licked I would be on this site 24/7
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    If 10-15 calories really bother you that much, then log it.

That's like logging condiments to me.