How to lose... without losing my chest !?

Options
2»

Replies

• Uxorial
    Uxorial Posts: 38
    Options
    Lost 100 lbs and my bras just fit better.

Although near the end I did go down a band size twice. So I started out 38DD and ended up 34DD.
  • 09jlwalsh
    09jlwalsh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your profile says you've always been thin until the last couple of years. Did you have a large chest when you were thin?
    I was a 34C when I was about 130lbs then I had a child (breastfed) and gained weight after. I am now a 34DD and I am 146lbs. My mother also has a large chest so hopefully genetics is the right answer. I guess I will have to see :)
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I've lost 25 lbs, and my cup size stayed the exact same, so there's hope :-)

I've lost 106..went from a 48C to a 38C

/sigh

I'd love to lose a cup size!

We never get what we want, do we?!
  • 09jlwalsh
    Options
    I went from 44F to 38DD and I'm only half way there :sad: :grumble: :noway: There are always gel boost bras:happy: :bigsmile: :drinker:
    Honestly I am not worried so much about the size. More of the look I guess. I dont want loose droop skin so I guess I will have to wait and see. I will be sure to update everyone!
  • 09jlwalsh
    Options
    I am a strong believer that losing in you chest has a lot to do with genes. I had the same worries, but I haven't lost anything on my chest yet, but I've lost inches everywhere else. It is a bitter sweet thing though now....I'm glad it looks like I'll be able to keep a really nice sized chest, but I'm bummed that I'll never be able to get a super low body fat % with them.
    I hope this is true for me!! :smile:
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was a 34C before I got pregnant, and then went to a 36/38D and gained 35 pounds by the time I had my baby. I started working out and changing my diet to lose the pregnancy weight. I am now down to 113 and my breasts are smaller, but I don't know by how much. I still wear my old bras but they are a little looser. I am probably between a B and C now and that is fine with me. Husband is really sad though.

It is possible though to be really thin and still stacked. Some women just have a lot of breast tissue.
  • BrunetteEmily
    Options
    I've heard that wearing two sports bras helps...yes it will be tight but then they don't move as much (say when your doing cardio) and you won't burn off the fat in that region...not sure if it's a myth or not but one of my mom's friends swore by it. I'm trying it out for myself because I don't wan to lose mine either!! :) If all else fails just wear pushups haha
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I would also recommend doing push-ups and other chest exercises. They help keep the girls up because they build the underlying muscle (you know those men with really big pecs? Women can develop those muscles too)
  • 09jlwalsh
    Options
    I would also recommend doing push-ups and other chest exercises. They help keep the girls up because they build the underlying muscle (you know those men with really big pecs? Women can develop those muscles too)
    I thought about doing that. I guess thats common sense isnt it? lol if the guys can get huge muscles there then I will just have to use that as an option if I need to :)