I just want to show off what I have done since

Options
Most of my family are not supportive, except a few members. That and I need some good words of encouragement to keep me going. Don't plan on giving up, just need some woo hoo's and wtg's lol

ilzyc2.jpg

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    good for you! Don't ever give up. Remember, this is a lifestyle change. You are already well on your way to a better you ;)
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can definitely see a difference. Keep it up! :)
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    27 lbs is awesome!!
    Thats sad that you dont get the support from family. You can add me if you want.
    You can do it, I believe in you!!
    Great job so far!! :)
  • MissShancey
    Options
    great job!
    how much have you lost?
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! Keep it up!
  • cindynicole73
    cindynicole73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    woo hoo WTG!! awesome job!! keep it up!!:happy:
  • myateam4
    myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Keep it up you are doing amazing!!!! If you want some more support and motivation I have an awesome group of girls on Facebook and we have a closed group. Email me for details if you are interested.
  • AmmyP
    AmmyP Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! All the good work shows.
  • kNEWBrenda
    kNEWBrenda Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing. I can see the results of your hard work.
  • rebelyell83
    Options
    :love: I am just starting using the myfitnesspal for the first time today. Seeing your success makes me feel like there is hope for me!!! Thanks for being an inspiration.
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    Thank you! I needed it :) I have lost 27 lbs so far.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i can totally tell that you have lost weight! great job and keep up the hard work! I can relate to not having family members there to help, but that is why you are now a part of the MFP family!!! :)
  • wit1nes
    wit1nes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference! Keep up the great work!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My family wasn't "unsupportive", but they would tease me when I would sit down at the dinner table and put my plate on the scale to "weigh" my food portions. When they would comment, I would reply, "What do you care? I'm not making you weigh YOUR food!"

I can honestly say that they are all extremely proud of me, so I trust that your family will come around!

Woooo HOOO on the 27 lbs.! That is great!
  • laurenw1992
    Options
    In some ways its a kick up the butt because they're not supporting you! Prove them all wrong!!!! You're doing great, don't let anyone take that away from you!

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, you're still lapping those sat on the couch" ... I have this on my wall for motivation!

Good luck with your journey, i'm sure you will succeed! :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    yeah you can really see a difference in your belly, at least I can! good job and keep going!
  • madamluck
    madamluck Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    your doing so well!! wtg and keep up the great work
  • Keeriana
    Keeriana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    After starting my own program over a year ago - I know how hard it is to take the weight off without the home support. I know it can be done though - I've dropped 120 pounds now and still going strong. I WILL reach my goal :) I know you can too!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My MFP journey started in January this year and it is not always easy to make good choices, specifically if others around you are not helpful
    This Sunday my wife and I got a great feedback, we were out eating lunch after church and we all ordered, when two salads with grilled chicken dressing on the side came to the table... this was the comment

"of course you get the salads and we double up on the fat" ... made my day, people know what to do, but are unwilling to do it. (for us this was positive feedback, but I can see how it can go into the other direction

Please take comments as encouragement, because you are making good choices as your progress shows.

way to go
  • y318961
    y318961 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job. Remember you are doing this for you. Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!