30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30

Options
124»

Replies

• sunnyxsideup
    sunnyxsideup Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great; I am starting the 30 day shred today....

Thanks! Good luck with the 30DS. I love it. Although you'll feel sore after the first day, keep going! It'll get better in time and you'll see results soon. :smile:
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 of 30DS today. I only lost about 3 lbs but the changes I see are amazing. I feel great and my clothes are already ftting WAY better!!!! I can see muscle definition in my arms!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I've tried both and I'm doing Killer Buns and Thighs. I like 30DS and KBT better than Ripped, I'm not sure why but I find it hard to stay motivated doing the Ripped DVD's and they're the same format as the other ones. Great results, btw!

I've never heard of that, but I just googled it and it looks cool. I'm definitely going to check that out. Thanks for sharing it and thank you for your commentary! :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Your results are great =]

I just finished the 30DS and am currently on day 4 of RI30.

Here are my results if you wanna look, I'm at the top of the page: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/651768-before-and-after-results?page=2

Wow you look amazing! Man, I'm speechless you had great results! Thanks for sharing. :smile: I'm definitely going to try Ripped in 30.
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I've completed both the 30 DS and Ripped in 30. i personally liked the Ripped in 30 better. i started with the Ripped and was on the depo shot for 4 months. i didn't gain weight so that was great. i've been off the shot for about 2 weeks and i'm finally starting to lose weight. so i don't have pic's for b4 or after(they prob. look the same..lol) but i'm doing the Ripped in 30 again, i'm on my 2nd week. i'm already seeing the weight drop. I've lost 5 lbs in the last 2 wks.

Wow that's amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. Have you experienced any pain during the 30 Day Shred? My lower back hurts a little and I have to stretch that section more than any part of my body. There was also a time where my right knee hurt a lot, but it stopped after a week. Maybe I'm not doing the exercise correctly or stretching enough? Now I can't wait to start Ripped in 30. :smile:
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I'm on week2 day1 of ripped in 30 and I am already seeing results!! I did the 30 day shred and good results with it. I personally would not do them together. That would hurt!!!

Yeah, I'm experiencing slight pain in my lower back but when I stretch it feels better. I'm probably going to do ripped in 30 when I'm done with the 30DS. Thank you for your advice and good luck! :smile:
  • KristenEvans77
    KristenEvans77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Going to start the Shred up again tonight! thank you for reminding and motivating me. you look great!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    You just made me want to go home and pop that DVD into my player :P Thanks for the motivation!

Haha,no thank you! That's very encouraging :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I'm going to try to do day 1 of the 30 day shred tonight.....I'm hoping I don't die.

Haha don't worry, you won't die! :) When I first did the video, I couldn't keep up and I wanted to quit the 30DS because I kept thinking to myself that I couldn't do it. When I did it again the next day, it was much easier since I knew what to expect and my progress got better with each day. Just work at your own pace and don't give up. You'll get used to the video by the 3rd or 4th day. Good luck and keep going no matter what! :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Today will be my 4th day of 30 day shred. I feel great! I was a little sore but not like most people are experiencing. I think it is because I have been doing kickboxing and zumba for 2 weeks prior to the 30 day shred so it hasn't been so bad. Once I take some pictures, I can compare results. I actually feel less fat and bloated though.

I would love to see your results! Yeah, I experienced the same situation. After the 4th day, my soreness started to gradually go away while I completed the first level. I did Level 2 and Level 3 last night, so my body is really sore right now. haha. I'm also less bloated and I feel that my body is somewhat stronger. I'm glad that I can relate to you and I heard that zumba was great cardio. Keep up the good work! :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I started level 2 of 30DS today. I only lost about 3 lbs but the changes I see are amazing. I feel great and my clothes are already ftting WAY better!!!! I can see muscle definition in my arms!

That's amazing! I'd love to see your results. :) I've noticed that I dropped a ring size and my body has become a bit stronger too. I haven't weighed myself during the 30DS, but I'm taking pictures instead and I'll weigh myself at the end. Good job with your progress!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Going to start the Shred up again tonight! thank you for reminding and motivating me. you look great!

Thank you so much! Good luck with your first day! Be sure to keep a water bottle around you. :)
  • cherglad
    Options
    I have only done ripped and have had nothing but GOOD results. Have gone from a size 14 to 10.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'd've been happy with your starting shape! lol But you did very well & got great results! Congrats& keep at it! I've had success with these programs as well. :smile:

ETA: My results (and pics) are in my blog. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224 Here's a side view comparison:

7461823074_57be0e7e5c_z.jpg

Wow! You're results are amazing! You toned everywhere and you look great! I wish i could get my arms to look that toned. I'm having a hard time with Jillian's arm exercises in Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. You definitely convinced me to do Ripped in 30. thank you so much for sharing your results! :smile:

Thank you! You're such a trooper, replying to all the posts. What a sweetie! Anyway... I started doing a protein shake after my workout during 30DS & still do it. I'm doing a 1 scoop shake now, did a 2 scoop one for quite some time. I think that helped me getting my protein in better on a more regular basis to help my muscles. I started with 2 lb weight for like the first couple days, then 3 lb weight. I used those till the end of level 2 just about. Then I started with 5 lb weights and used those all the way through Ripped. If you're talking about that chair squat with a V fly thing... UGH! I HATED that move! I never felt that I had it quite right... Try not to feel discouraged, do the best you can and just keep going! Wishing you much success!

ETA: I think Ripped may very well be harder, but I enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than I did the Shred.
  • spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 7, and I know just how you feel, I thought I would never walk normally again after the first few days, and sitting on the toilet nearly killed me, but I'm fine now, so I promise you it does get better :smile:

Lol That made laugh as I have completed day 4 of the shred and so relieved that it isn't just me that finds sitting down a mission!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!