Restarting

Options
OMG I have let myself go so bad!!! I am starting from square one and will weigh myself tonight... I am scared what the scale will say! I will do this. I have a plan and I will make it work! I will build up my stamina to exercise and say no to all the poisin I have been stuffing myself with... Heres to all of you restarting too! Good luck!

Replies

• osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    Best wishes to you on your restart! I am restarting again too, it doesn't seem to get any easier with each try but I'm going to keep trying until I succeed!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. As I type this, I have a song running through my head from the Christmas show....argh! I can't think of the name of the show!! The song goes something like, "put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door.." Welcome back!
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want and good luck. Well done on having a plan and wanting to restart. I need to lose 50lb and have been umming and aahing about exercise. I'm ok with the daily cals of 1220 but trying to do too much exercise to lose 2lbs per week. Its not really working as I have lowered my immune system again so need to start out slowly and eat as healthy as I can.
  • ljmonaghan
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site. Just read a very inspiring story in Woman's World magazine about a lady that found and used tis site to help her stay on track and I thought I would give it a try as nothing else is working...wish me luck!
  • Sherilynn1966
    Options
    Yes, restarting again here too... I have about 40 pounds to lose and just keep putting it off. I am committed this time; however, and have started on my elliptical again. So here we go - good luck to all of us!
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on coming back. If you would like an extra friend, you can add me! I am on my second round of weight loss as well. I still have about 30 pounds to go.
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good luck chubbyspice, and everyone else! I too am restarting, starting a couple days ago. Let's go get'm!
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am restarting too. Good Luck to us all.
    BTW the movie was "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
  • emartin02
    Options
    I am restarting today. I was told I couldn't exercise till after surgery...8 pounds later and they have pushed the surgery back and told me that I should lose about 10 pounds to take some pressure off my veins. And the only exericise I can do is swimming... I need the encouragement!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I spent the last month eating and drinking whatever I wanted. UGGGGGGG.

Today up at 630 am to exercise and logging food again.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I know I need to restart but as much as part of me wants to, the other power is overpowering me. I think a lot of mine has to do with working night shift. I know that is an excuse but it is incredibly hard to get a routine down when I work night shift and (not only that) but do not work set days. Good for you. I am hoping to be right there with you soon!
  • cafechibita
    cafechibita Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!
    I'm restarting too...
    Lost 40 pounds for my wedding back in March and have already gained 20 back...
    I probably won't be pushing myself as hard as i did before the wedding...but I also can't slack off...
    We're in this TOGETHER! :)
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The important thing is to keep getting back in the game. You can do this! Good luck to you. Add me if you'd like. :-)
  • nance1109
    nance1109 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also restarting. I have used a lot of different sites but my Health Services recommended this one so I am back again. Just did check in and was not very happy at all. So, its a beautiful day...I am off to walk. Good luck everyone!
  • needamulligan
    Options
    :happy:
  • needamulligan
    Options
    I am restarting too. Good Luck to us all.
    BTW the movie was "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"

Thank you!
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just joined MFP as well, I wish everyone great success on our weight loss journey. Just stay positive, We all can do it!

Please Add me if you'd like:happy:
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have been restarting every Monday lately. During the week I do well, but the weekends are just too tempting for me. I end up working all week to make up for the damage over the weekend. I read something today saying that when you cheat, you cheat yourself. Let's all restart and make this week the one that helps us keep on going to reach our goal weight. We can do it!!! Good luck everyone.
  • chubbyspice
    chubbyspice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow so much support! Thanks everyone I wish you all the best too! WE CAN DO IT!!! I am going to say that every time I am tempted by sweet and fats... I CAN I CAN I CAN!
  • benmarcum
    benmarcum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I restarted today as well! LET'S GO!