top 6 make up/skincare products you can't live without

Options
124»

Replies

• Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    6. Burt's Bees Honeysuckle chapstick

i'm going to have to go looking for that! i've only seen the regular and the pomegranate!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1. Bobbi Brown under eye corrector in Light Bisque
    2. all of my Image skincare products!!!!! (ok, i'm cheating but i need them!)
    3. my Clairisonic. best purchase ever.
    4. mascara. I've tried lots of high end brands, but Maybelline is still my favorite brand. Lash Stiletto.
    5. Badger lip balm
    6. laura mercier tinted moisturizer
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Boscia, Boscia, Boscia! I've been using their skincare line for about 8 years, can't live without it. Wax to remove hair FROM skin, essie polish e-nuff is e-nuff, and Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. MAC Carbon eyeshadow and black pencil liner. I can live without my Clarisonic, haven't used it in months! haha
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    6. Burt's Bees Honeysuckle chapstick

i'm going to have to go looking for that! i've only seen the regular and the pomegranate!

Try it! It is such a pretty and light nude/ pink color
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Clinique all the way :) Burts Bees for chap-stick
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lancome Teint Miracle
    Benefit Boi Ing
    Neostrata
    Retin A
    Benefit Porefessional
    SK II skin refining treatment
  • Minnoke
    Minnoke Posts: 26
    Options
    1. dermalogica microfliant - best scurb I've ever used and I've tries A LOT
    2. stila in the light palette - I couldn't afford the Naked palette so I got this instead and I love it so much
    3. Collection 3000 concealer - the one with the does foot aplicator. cheap and cheerful with FABULOUS coverage
    4. Benefit They're Real mascara - Nightmare to take off though
    5. Mac lipsticks in general but especially Lovelorn and Ruby Woo
    6. Elf powder brush - the one with the flat top. Its so cheap and it the best stippling brush I've ever used. Prefer it to all my expensive brushes.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Lancome Lancome and Lancome. Without it, I would look like a hag. With it, I am glowing and beautiful. :)

You are not a hag. I think you are beautiful. Makeup just adds to your natural beauty. And don't anyone ever try to convince you otherwise!!!
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options

4. Benefit They're Real mascara - Nightmare to take off though

TEEEEEELL me about it. That's why I stick to Bad Gal :D
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Oooh I thought of something. Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy cream, it has got rid of all the scars from bad breakouts and stopped my skin looking dull. Love it!
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but what a fun thread!

1. Vaseline - takes off makeup, makes my cuticles look awesome, helps eyelashes grow, softens heels, keeps skin protected from dye when coloring hair, is the best lip treatment ever, and the list goes on...
    2. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
    3. Too Faced eye primer
    4. Sonia Kashuk "Brush Couture" brush set from Target- I have a million brushes, but these five are the ones I use every single day, especially the smudger and the crease brush and it was only $15!
    5. Lancome Juicy Tube lip gloss in Tickled Pink
    6. And, finally, no surprise here: Bare Minerals foundation. It truly is the best!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Covergirl mascara
    avon glimmersticks (eyeliner)
    revlon party pop eyeshadow
    neon blacklight coloured eyeshadow
    bath and body works body lotion
  • jenwalton
    Options

1. Vaseline - takes off makeup, makes my cuticles look awesome, helps eyelashes grow, softens heels, keeps skin protected from dye when coloring hair, is the best lip treatment ever, and the list goes on...
    3. Too Faced eye primer
    4. Sonia Kashuk "Brush Couture" brush set from Target- I have a million brushes, but these five are the ones I use every single day, especially the smudger and the crease brush and it was only $15!
    6. And, finally, no surprise here: Bare Minerals foundation. It truly is the best!
    Almost forgot the most important one: the Olay ProX Cleaning Brush - my skin has never looked better!
  • dolly3186
    dolly3186 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

3. Too Faced eye primer
    Almost forgot the most important one: the Olay ProX Cleaning Brush - my skin has never looked better!

I've been wanting to try that Olay cleaning brush!! How much is it/do you like it etc?
  • jenwalton
    Options
    I've been wanting to try that Olay cleaning brush!! How much is it/do you like it etc?

I cannot recommend it enough! It's amazing!!!

My skin was such a mess until I started using it, and I realize now that it was because just "washing" my face with cleanser and water was not enough to keep my pores clean. To give you an idea of how well this brush works: In May, on Mother's Day, I asked my sister-in-law, who is a doctor, to write me a prescription for birth control just so I could clear up my acne! It was really bad... I got the brush for my birthday the first week of June. It's now August, and I literally can't remember the last time I had a zit!

The secret is that clean skin = clear skin. I use it twice a day. When I wash my face at night and the brush head is spinning, it collects a ring of foam from the cleanser. It seriously is BROWN with gunk and makeup and dirt!

I bought mine on Amazon, and I think was a lot cheaper there than at Target (maybe around $25). It comes with batteries, which is a nice touch. It also comes with a sample of the exfoliating gel cleanser. The full-size gel cleanser is expensive - $18. I ran out of it, and ended up buying a different Olay exfoliating cleanser that was only $6... I definitely think the more expensive stuff is worth it, but the brush would do a great job with any cleanser, Olay or not, I would think.
  • jenwalton
    Options

I cannot recommend it enough! It's amazing!!!

My skin was such a mess until I started using it, and I realize now that it was because just "washing" my face with cleanser and water was not enough to keep my pores clean. To give you an idea of how well this brush works: In May, on Mother's Day, I asked my sister-in-law, who is a doctor, to write me a prescription for birth control just so I could clear up my acne! It was really bad... I got the brush for my birthday the first week of June. It's now August, and I literally can't remember the last time I had a zit!

The secret is that clean skin = clear skin. I use it twice a day. When I wash my face at night and the brush head is spinning, it collects a ring of foam from the cleanser. It seriously is BROWN with gunk and makeup and dirt!

I bought mine on Amazon, and I think was a lot cheaper there than at Target (maybe around $25). It comes with batteries, which is a nice touch. It also comes with a sample of the exfoliating gel cleanser. The full-size gel cleanser is expensive - $18. I ran out of it, and ended up buying a different Olay exfoliating cleanser that was only $6... I definitely think the more expensive stuff is worth it, but the brush would do a great job with any cleanser, Olay or not, I would think.

BTW, I bought it with my husband's Amazon account, as his birthday gift to me, LOL!
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    This is really testing me to try to remember what the things I used are called...

1. Burt's Bees Chapstick
    2. Maybeline Mineral Powder Foundation
    3. Hard Candy (I think?) pink shimmery eye shadow duo with some ridiculous color name, I'm sure
    4. Any cheap waterproof mascara (any brand over $2 always leaves me looking like a raccoon)
    5. Victoria's Secret shimmery lip gloss
    6. Clearasil 12 hour rapid acne face wash - most importantly! ;)