I just want to show off what I have done since

Options
13»

Replies

• Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job so far. just keep going. Always remember your goal is a healthier you, a more confident you. luck
  • Ruthie062764
    Options
    I think I can I think I can...
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done you! Fabulous progress. Hang in there and keep going :happy:
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You deserve my "WTG". You are doing great. Don't let anyone discourage you. They will come running to you later when you've all succeeded with them left behind. Keep pushing.
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I don't know you, but I'm proud of you. :smile:
    Keep up the good work!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Very nice job! Keep going girlie! That is alot of weight and something to be proud of!
  • MartiTennisMom
    Options
    27 pounds is about the size of a small child. Imagine carrying a small child around all day, then feel the relief when you put them down. That's what you just did for your body! And you can see the definition in your cheeks as well. Nicely done!
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :):heart:
  • drakepc
    drakepc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good job...even if you don't have family encouragement, you have tons of support here. You are doing amazing!
  • Fijiflower
    Fijiflower Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job...you're doing a great job!!! Your hard work is paying off!!!! woohoo!!!!
  • BrandiL83
    Options
    Thank you!
  • AlissaFL
    AlissaFL Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished so much in just a month...way to go! I can really see a difference in the photos and I'm sure you can feel a difference. Keep on doing what your doing...it is working!
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Pretty soon your family will be able to see and when they do, their looks will be in your mind forever....at least that is what happened with me. When I walked into a family function my family all did a double take....I can still see it in my mind!! :flowerforyou:
  • BLI23
    BLI23 Posts: 6
    Options
    great job!!! keep up the work!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your family isn't more supportive but at least you have us here :smile: You're doing great, keep it up!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Thats a great loss you can really see a difference well done
  • BrandiL83
    Options
    Thank you all :):heart:
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Definitely see a difference...you are kicking butt!! Keep it up...I know you can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Just imagine how amazed they will be when you hit that goal! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!