Noob

Options
I have been using the app with much success but have not seen real world changes in my body. I do an hour of spinning every day, plus bench press, sit ups, push ups and jump ropes. I ran a 10K in february and I try to eat as healthy as possible daily. Any recommendations ? Maybe my metabolisma was very slow when I began. I try to work out from monday to saturday and rest sundays.

Replies

• isingthebodyelectric
    Options
    Are you talking weight wise that it doesn't seem like your body is changing? If so, it's better to focus on your measurements and/or before/after pics to gauge your actual progress. My guess is that those around you are noticing a difference, even if it's just a healthier glow! I'm always slow to lose weight in the beginning as well, but tend to ramp up after several weeks. You'll get there!
  • sergior986
    sergior986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really hope to notice a difference soon! I have been active for a while now and have been tracking my food intake.
  • kurita3025
    Options
    How long have you been on the program? I've just started working out and eating healthy again fairly recently. Last time I did it took a few months to start to notice changes in myself, but others had said they could see it sooner. That may be the case with you. I also gained weight last time before I started losing it. I just figured that I was gaining muscle faster than I was losing the fat...which was apparently the case. This might also be the case for you.

Stick with it and before long you will start to notice differences...loser cloths, more energy, sleeping better, etc. Good luck!