Jillian Michael's new weight loss Supplements

Options
13»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I have to stick with the ones Im on. Theyre generics and they work. The drowsiness more recently I think was more because I had a cold because now that Im feeling better Im also less drowsy.

And the caffeine has never hurt my headaches, but when I cut way back I got worse ones from the withdrawl of consistent caffeine....so Ill stick with my caffeine lol.

Thanks though!
  • LADOGMOM
    LADOGMOM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I saw them at Walmart where they were $10 cheaper than Walgreens.

I have to say I am really disappointed that she would put her name on these.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i have been taking them for 4 days so far and no jitters, or sick feeling. no weight loss but if you read all the info they are not majic pills they are a natural booster, no chemicals. curios to see who else is taking these.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds in three weeks but mostly saw a difference in my pants. The fat burners really make me feel good during the day. I get a natural energy booster without feeling jittery. I had not lost weight for a whole month and these helped me jump start things. I am happy with them. I don't really take the calorie reducer too much. I don't really need them but have them on hand. There are plenty of days that I only take two fat burners in the morning and don't even bother with the afternoon dose. I feel like I didn't even need them.
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Any Progress? I have been taking them and they do seem to help. The only time I feel jittery is when I am hungry and need to eat something. Are they wonder pills, no, but I need any kind of boost I can get. I suck at changing my lifestyle! There are days I physically grieve over some foods that should not be ate.
  • TLynn
    TLynn Posts: 9
    Options
    I took CLA for 10 mo's and lost 100 pounds. I did gain it back over a period of time...but I felt as if it helped me alot (The CLA) Do keep us posted on how your doing.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    CLA??
  • erica9699
    Options
    BUMP...I am interested in everyone's progress...
  • TLynn
    TLynn Posts: 9
    Options
    I bought CLA at GNC...it in the Jillan Michael's weight loss supplement. Yet I just took the CLA by itself......it works really well...at least for me:ohwell:
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    I am very sad to report that for the 1st time ever, I had a reaction to a fat burner. :cry:
    I will preface by saying I am on Wellbutrin so that may be it, although it seems more likely that I've just suddenly developed an extreme sensitivity to caffeine. I also had a really bad reaction to Excedrin about 6 weeks ago (before the Wellbutrin). I took one fat burner yesterday morning (not the 4 recommended per day) and in bed last night I started having an irregular heartbeat for about 15 seconds. Took another one this morning, same thing about 3 hours later. I am a recovering diet pill junkie, I've taken ephedra, phentermine, Zantrex, Hydroxycut, used to drink a 6 pack of diet Coke every day and never any reaction or jitters. I guess my body is just telling me *no more*! I'm disappointed and I don't believe it was the pills alone, I do think I've experienced a chemical change in my body.
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Are these only available in the U.S then?
  • happylittlebird
    Options
    Personally I think it is sad she'd put her name on this stuff.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I was looking through the old threads I posted on and came across this one... I was just curious... did any of you see any differences with these pills now that's it's about a month or so later? Are you still taking them?
  • tatuberrios
    Options
    Hi everyone, i started today the detox and cleanse from Jillian, it comes with 28 colon cleanser pills (4 each day, good for 7 days) a probiotic replenishment and the fat burner. The probiotic replenishment its after the colon cleanser. and the fat burner i guess its the last one.

So far so good, i took the fat burner today.....2 metacaps (half dose, there it says 2 in the morning, 2 w/lunch) believe me....2 its enough, my head hurts a little..and im drinking water like crazy. I'll keep you posted.
  • tatuberrios
    Options
    sorry..THIS is the one that i bought........CLEANSE AND BURN

http://www.jillianweightloss.com/jumpstart.html
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    While her supplements claim to be all natural they are not that different than any other pill on the market. I campared hers to another popular brand and besides having some extra extracts that have not been proven to have any effect on weightloss they are identical. Just be careful. Jillian or not it is a diet pill and caffeine is main ingredient. It really surprises me that she would market these pills.
  • akincaid18
    akincaid18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too am a recovering diet pill junkie who now has high blood pressure. I did buy her starter pack but unforunately for me I seen no changes. It just works differently for everyone!
  • hsanderson
    Options
    I started taking the Fat Burner pills 4 days ago. I havent noticed any weight loss as of yet however I didnt realize I wasnt taking in ENOUGH Calories. That is a big thing with these pills (and others) you have to make sure you are taking in enough calories. Too little will cause you to no be able to loose any weight. I work out 7 days a week for at least an hour a day. I juice twice a day with lots of veggies and I eat a well balanced meal(s).
    I do want to say I feel NO side effects from these pills. No jitters what so ever. I do feel like it does suppress my appetite but I don't mind that at all. After I take my 2 pills (after dinner) I am no longer hungry in the evening. If you have a strong reaction to caffine you WILL have a reaction to these pills. It states that clearly on the bottle/box. Reason is because there is a ton of caffine in them.....really helps me though to get more motivated so I don't mind.

I like them so far.....we will see now that I increased my Calories daily, how much I loose on them.
    ****I paid $28.88 for my Fat Burner bottle AT WALMART
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    check back in with results! maybe ill end up taking these. i need the energy and rarely react to caffeine (im forever drinking coffee)