Do you have a goal size?

Options
I know on here we all have goal weights but for me i actually have a goal size

My goal size is a UK size 10 .. im miles away from being that and for "rewards" on my way down ive already started spending any money i get on clothes i have two drawers full of smaller sized clothes to keep me spurred on but in particular i have a beautiful dress in a UK size 12 & these amazing shorts in a UK size 10

does anyone else have any similar things to try help them lose weight?
i will admit ive tried alot of times so those drawers are getting quite full of clothes now but because ive spent so much money on clothes thats sort of whats made me really push myself this time! and this time its actually worked im almost 2 stone down already :) and i will keep going until i get into my shorts!

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    If it wobbles and it shouldn't then I still have work to do.

That's it for me, the scales end up where they may.
  • wgh1988
    wgh1988 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 38 waist looking to go down to a size 32. Been wanting to do this for a while. Now I'm pumped. Let's rock.

Apart from buying outfits that you want to fit into, I have pictures of what I want to look like on my phone to keep me motivated.

I also have little competitions with my friends... Biggest fitness change. Loser has to do something really stupid and embarassing at a party. That's a big motivator too. ;)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    My goal size is size 8. All of my good closthes are size 8 and I want to fit back into them
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    M goal is a UK size 10 , which I think is US 6 :-)
  • WTBSE
    WTBSE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    my goal is whatever size i feel fit and healthy at.
    Secretly i am hoping thats a UK size 10, but we'll see!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My goal size is a 00/0 US. It would be fab if I could fit into Girls 14 7 for all Mankind jeans again. I'll be happy just losing 30 lbs I think.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I go for clothes size rather than an actual weight on the scales - my current target is to be a UK size 16 for christmas and I would like to be about a size 12 with the odd 10 fitting me when I have lost all my weight. (which should be round about May next year) I am buying more 18's than 20's now and when I think about where I started I think of it being big enough to need size 26 jeans.

I buy myself target tops as incentives and they motivate me to keep aiming for being healthy as I can be :)
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    us size 12/14 is my ultimate goal.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    UK size 12 for me, currently in an 18, down from 28. I'm not overly worried about the scale number either as long as the clothes fit, but I'm guessing it will be around 140 - 150lbs.
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I want to be at a 35-40ish inch waist. That's my first goal and I'll modify from there if needed.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    US 8 or so maybe?
    i dont know
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Ideally, a small UK14/US10. I'm built like a tank, with a particularly big ribcage, so I doubt I could healthily go any smaller. At the moment, I'm a UK16-18/US14, depending on cut.
  • Dchurch24
    Dchurch24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If it wobbles and it shouldn't then I still have work to do.

That's it for me, the scales end up where they may.

Exactly the same! I'm down to 13.10 at the moment, but still have the belly - some days it looks bigger than others, so am stepping up the squash to 3 times a week.
  • lizrdlizzy
    Options
    Welll I used to be a size us 18once upon a time. Then dropped to 14 and about 2 yes ago I dropped to a 12, very very close to a 10. Then I got into a relationship and bloated up. Haha..
    I really can go lower than 10 now that I think back to then. I wasn't fit fit but I was on my way there. I really want to see how far I can get, whether it be a size 10 or 4 or whatever.If I feel like I'm in great shape, then that's what my dream size will be.. can't wait!
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just want to fit in US size 2 again. Gained a lot of weight this year and I can no longer squeeze myself into my old clothes.
  • TrimThinTonedTight
    TrimThinTonedTight Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd like to fit into a US size 6. I suppose it more of a wait and see thing because I can't remember being anything but a size 12. I definitely want to be in the single digit pant sizes.

Now if only my legs weren't so short. It's just sad that short length jeans are still too long for me. :P
  • nquintyn
    nquintyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my goal size is a uk 8-10 im currently a 12 and weigh 72kg which is about 156lbs which isnt too bad.... however i have a huge 36% body fat :/

i've got some amazing hollister jeans that i brought over a year ago to keep me motivated and im now committed (as of today) to log every day :D
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mine was a UK size 10 - but today i am in a size 8 top and bottom.....can't quite beleive it!
    Keep going, its a realistic goal, and you can do it! x
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    An NZ/UK 8 :smile:
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get into an eight to ten as that's the size that my Mum's wedding dress is. I'm a 12-14 at the moment dependent on the shop/cut, however on that note I will land where I land clothing wise once I've stopped wobbling all over!

I've got a rough goal weight I'd like to reach, but to be honest with you, it's more about how I look than what the scales say.