joined yesterday

Options
i just joined yesterday.got my walking in.worn out after posting all my food from yesterday.lol thats a enough to help me eat less..im a 55 yr old woman want to lose at least 50 lbs.my friends and family seem to count on me to motivate them which i gladly do..but they dont seem to realize i need motivating to.so im on here looking to get something for me..hope to make some real friends..thanks sandra

Replies

• amandajam2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Tina0928
    Options
    This Fitness Pal is new to me I just joined today. I have tried many diets started off great then went off them. I really need to stick to it and be successful this time. There are a lot of health factors in my family severe heart disease, strokes, diabetes, high blood pressure to name a few. I'm hoping this new program will give me the motivation and inspiration I need. I welcome any suggestions or helpful hints anybody may have. :)
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. If you're looking for motivation, this is the place to find lol, there is a wonderful community here and great friends too. I'm 49 and trying to lose another 30 pounds. It's harder at this age than it used to be! But it's possible so don't let anyone tell you it can't be done. Friends make a huge difference too! So many times they are what get me through the day. Feel free to add me for anyone interested.
  • Tina0928
    Options
    Thank you very much. I look forward to coming on everyday and charting my progress and reading success stories on everyones weight loss. I wish I knew about Fitness Pals along time ago....:smile:
  • StinaMaja
    Options
    I am also new here. Just joined today. I am from Iceland so I am hoping to loose kg instead of pounds (about 40 of them) ;)
    I haven´t yet figured out how to use the site, but hope to figure that out soon. A friend pointed me this way :)
  • ess1972
    ess1972 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I'm new to this too - it's a very good site and app for the phone - ideally I have about 50 pounds to lose, so a long way to go yet. Please feel free to add me as a friend, need encouragement and will try to encourage. xx