Exercise at home

Options
2»

Replies

• jenyak
    jenyak Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, and I really like it. It took me a few times to get through a single work-out. It's $10 at Walmart. She fits in cardio, strength training, and abs.

Sometimes I will run up and down stairs for cardio. As it gets easier, I do 2 steps at a time. Free weights are great too. Good luck!
  • RunningRachel2012
    Options
    Put some great music on and just dance like its going out of fashion!! You can always incorporate housework/chores into this to kill two birds with one stone. Do something you enjoy otherwise you won't stick with it. As long as you are moving, you are burning calories :flowerforyou:
  • xuenylom
    xuenylom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What I do is put the pedometer on and either put some fast music on (drum and bass or metal or dancey stuff) or just jog/walk on the spot in front of the tv/computer whilst watching a program :) The faster you go, the more you burn, so it's up to you how much you wanna do.
  • mamaofscj
    mamaofscj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I recommend the WORKOUT TRAINER app - iPhone & Android friendly for sure. It;s an awesome FREE app that provides workouts you can do at home, at the office, or at the park. You can share on FB and Twitter, you can email to friends. It's one of my favorite apps aside from MFP!! :)
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i haven't tried them but online, there is a site called bodyrock.tv that has 12 minute workout videos.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I found a couple of home routines that I like on Pinterest.
  • Lairdamanda
    Lairdamanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are a beginner in exercising, Leslie Sansone has some great videos.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Insanity or Turbo Jam
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Netflix has a bunch of workouts on streaming. See below for suggestions from other members:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/671101-netflix-streaming-workouts
  • RitaMarie88
    RitaMarie88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fitness is free. There are plenty of bodyweight circuits available if you go looking

thats, obviousely, what she is trying to do. by asking ppl on mfp she is "looking" duh
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I use the Absolute Abs APP, it's free and has loads of tips, no equipment needed at all.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I downloaded some free stuff on my iPad...separate workouts for arms, legs abs etc, they aren't very long, 10 mins to start with then you can buy to upgrade but it's a good way to get started:smile:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What I do is put the pedometer on and either put some fast music on (drum and bass or metal or dancey stuff) or just jog/walk on the spot in front of the tv/computer whilst watching a program :) The faster you go, the more you burn, so it's up to you how much you wanna do.

Necropost