London motivating friends wanted please enquire within :)

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
Hey,

Been on this journey a while. I keep feeling 'I've got it' then my motivation goes or I 'just don't care' what I eat even though I've worked hard.

It mainly happens at the weekend where I'm bored and don't really have structure to my day.

Anyway just looking for some people that are in the same area as me (I live Just outside London in Surrey but do work in Surbiton)

I'm active on here everyday and offer encouragment to my friends and advice if needed and looking for friends who do the same and push me when I'm feeling low.

*I'm happy to have none uk friends Its just the time zones are abit difficult thats all hah*

Replies

• cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    You can add me if you like.. I'm in Surrey.. on here every day too.. its addictive :D
  • Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! .. im about an hour away from surrey. Need more UK friends! Weekends are my downfall too.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am in London.. live near Stradford :) and feeling Olympic :D
    I am too addicted to MFP!
    Lets support each other :) Add me if you like
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    AWWW Thanks you guys :) woot woot to motivation!
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    North London here. Feel free to had me anyone.
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from South London and very addicted to MFP. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Coco_UK
    Coco_UK Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    London here too! Feel free to add me :-)
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in SE London! Feel free to add me ;-D
  • cordelialumley
    Options
    Central London here, and similarly would love to find people in same time zone... feel free to add me anyone. :)
    And well done on only having 31 pounds to go squible! I've lost 6 pounds with fitness pal so far, only 50 more to go! X x